US Marine Corps Interview Questions in Jacksonville, NC | Glassdoor

US Marine Corps Interview Questions in Jacksonville, NC

2.3

United States Marine Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Jacksonville, NC).

Interview

See a Recruiter and they speak with about why you want to join the Marines or What exactly is it you want from or benefit from joining? The recrutier was looking to see what were my interest, where did i see myself in ten years. For screening purposes, they had me take the practice ASVAB test, to see where I am and if I'm able to take the Real ASVAB test.

Interview Questions

• Do you have what it takes to be a Marine?   1 Answer

Field Supply Maintenance Analyst Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camp Lejeune, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Camp Lejeune, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview involved the Officer in Charge, assistant Officer in Charge, the Staff Non Commissioned Officer in Charge, Operations Chief, and Operations Officer. The panel assembled already received qualification package and had an opportunity to study skills and accomplishments. The job required a vast experience of maintenance and supply operations.

Interview Questions

• What I would do if a civilian employee had an issue with the team leader. The civilian is a GS-12 and the team leader is a GySgt.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a month of assignment and also a team I would be assigned to.

Joint Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Jacksonville, NC) in March 2013.

Interview

Background was screened for ability and was determined by HQUSMC I was fit to PCS to Tampa. Location in Tampa screened my information and determined the recommendation of HQUSMC met the criteria for the job in Tampa.

Infantry Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camp Lejeune, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Camp Lejeune, NC) in February 2013.

Interview

Lots of background checks and investigations into your personal life. They needed to ensure you really wanted to be a Marine and were committed to the process. It can be intimidating at times, but you just need to be honest and know it is what you want to do.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to become a Marine?   1 Answer

Career Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camp Lejeune, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Camp Lejeune, NC) in July 2012.

Interview

The Marine Corps Career Planning interview process is easy. A essay is required to be written. After the essay the Marine will interview face to face in their Service "B" or "C", depending on the season, with the highesst Career Planner over them. After the Interview is completed, the Marine will submit a Reenlistment/Lateral Move package to their Career Planner and it will be sent to Head Quarters Marine Corps in Quantico, VA.

Police Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camp Lejeune, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Camp Lejeune, NC) in May 2012.

Interview

Quickest hiring process for anything Law Enforcement related in NC. 2-3 months.

Negotiation

Simple. It's government.

Re-enlistment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Jacksonville, NC) in September 2011.

Interview

Carreer retention specialists tell you a whole bunch of crap, they never know what they are talking about or what is good for you and they don't care. Your just a number or a check in the box for them and thats it. My interview took 5 mins and I knew more going in then I did comming out.

Marine Corps Infantry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camp Lejeune, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Camp Lejeune, NC) in May 2010.

Interview

Simple just walk into recruiter and sign the paperwork and your off to boot camp.

Negotiation

none

MOS Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camp Lejeune, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Camp Lejeune, NC) in May 2009.

Interview

very easy my performance did the talking

Negotiation

i was told to do it and i say ok

Intel Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camp Lejeune, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Camp Lejeune, NC) in June 2008.

Interview

Walked I into the recruiters office and was signed up that day and had a date for boot camp. 4 years later I have been afghanistan twice and been out to sea. During my experience with the USMC I have been tought many lessons in life leadership and overall ways of life and have proven nothing in life is given to you but it is earned.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 2 years and I could not answer the question.   1 Answer