US Marine Corps Logistics Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Marine Corps Logistics Officer Interview Questions

3.7

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Logistics Officer Interview

Interview

no hiring process just pass a physical, pass a written test, qualify with weapons, qualify in a gas chamber, use a gas mask, demonstrate leadership skill, work as a team member

Interview Questions

• none the easiest question to pass was did you use drugs   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for US Marine Corps

Logistics Officer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

I enlisted in the Marine Corps and was commissioned on the Meritorious Commissioning Program. This consisted of an application, interview board by three officers and a review by the program board.

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Quantico, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Quantico, VA).

Interview

Extremely difficult. Involves background checks, initial assessment, demonstration over six weeks of physical fitness, maturity, charisma, and leadership potential.

Interview Questions

• Physical problem solving to demonstrate leadership, when there was no correct solution to the problem given.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. Successfully passing is celebrated with a parade of all of the graduates.

Logistics Officer Interview

Interview

Very difficult as I was commissioned through OCC (Officer Candidate Course) program vice PLC (Platoon Leaders Course).

Negotiation

This is the Federal Govt and Marine Corps - there's no negations.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (San Diego, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

Meet officer selection officer and submit application. Be prepared, physically and mentally, for a challenge. Officer candidate school in Quantico is intensive and will weed out those not committed to succeeding.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Arlington, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

First, graduate Officer Candidate School then you will move assigned to The Basic School. At The Basic School you will be assessed under stressful situations against your peers to earn the job you want. The Basic School test basic fundamentals for a Marine Officer/Infantry Man to effectively evaluate Lieutenants and their leadership capabilities. The challenges will be both physical and mental in various situations and platforms at any point in time, Lieutenants must be ready to excel at any moment.

Interview Questions

• You will be asked if you have a degree.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Quantico, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Quantico, VA) in January 2011.

Interview

Officer Candidate School is the hardest interview you will ever go through. It is ten weeks of hell and any mister can get you tossed out. The key is to do everything to the best of your ability and to never cut any corners.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The was not a negotiation phase

Anonymous Employee in Quantico, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Quantico, VA) in January 2011.

Interview

There was not an interview process. I went to officer candidates school. There is a selection process, but not a true interview process. OCS is a total of twelve weeks in VA.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Orlando, FL) in March 2010.

Interview

Visited website, directed to visit Officer Selection Office (OSO). Completed initial interview and screening. Completed paperwork. Took an initial physical fitness test. Submitted to medical screening. Submitted complete package to officer candidate school selection board. Upon selection, attended officer candidate school (OCS). Upon successful completion, commissioned as 2ndLt and sent to follow-on training at The Basic School in Quantico, VA (TBS).

Negotiation

No negotiation. Set salary and benefits based on rank and time in service.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Atlanta, GA) in November 2009.

Interview

Officer Candidates School was rigorous, but weeded out the non-hackers!

Interview Questions

• Why do you think that you deserve to lead Marines.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation necessary.