US Marine Corps Marine Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 5, 2017

1.9

30 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marine Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

Very long and tedious. Several questions asked about health background and skills. Once completed was required to take a health physical and urinalysis. Given a ship date committed for 8 years.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for US Marine Corps

Marine Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

I honesty can't remember all the steps verbatim, it was like seven years ago lol. I know they had screening questions, asked what you expected to get out of the Corps, what MOS you're interested in (no guarantee you'll get it), and other things... Just gotta be willing to take what you can get--if you're serious about enlisting.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bend, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Bend, OR).

Interview

easy just talk to a local recruiter and he will set you up for the process that you need to do. All you have you do is not get in trouble and you will most likely be good to go

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

You stay the night in a hotel after filling out all the necessary paperwork. You are sguttled to the MEPS (Military Entrance Processing Station). You under go a screening process to include a Medical evaluation, criminal history evaluation and a physical fitness evaluation.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Recruiter will assist you after an initial interview to make sure you qualify. You will then take the ASVAB and you will then be able to see what jobs you qualify for. The job listings are available online once you have your scores I would highly encourage you to find jobs you are interested in and if not available I would wait. You don't want to get stuck doing something that you don't want to do for a minimum of 4 yrs.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join the Marine Corps   1 Answer

Marine Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

The interview process was very simple but long and lasted. There was not much that went into to just a lot of physicals to see if i was fit for the position.

Marine Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

What are my interests, where they would align in the MOS. I then took an ASVAB and an informal aptitude test where I could finer distinguish what my future would be. I inquired more about the 13XX engineer field. In turn I learned about the duties and possibilities offered to me after I had became a Marine.

Marine Interview

Interview

There is no Interview Process, either you approach a recruiter or they approach you. After that it's a list of process Poolees go through to enter the service. Some wait time is expected and quite a bit of paperwork is involved.

Marine Interview

Interview

Recruiter contacted me after i expressed interest in through face to face interactions. An appointment was set, i took a pre-screening test, then we discussed different opportunities. I was involved in what's called the Delayed Entry Program for just under a year which is the limit before i was shipped to bootcamp. Bootcamp was extremely challenging in every aspect.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Chicago, IL).

Interview

You do paperwork with a recruiter to make sure you are qualified with education and if you have any pending legal problems. Then he will schedule you for a test called the ASVAB and if you pass the test, you can enlist into the United States Marie Corps or other branches of service.

Interview Questions

• they are medical and moral question   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were no negotiations to go through.