US Marine Corps Network Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Marine Corps Network Administrator Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Houston, TX).

Interview

Was pretty easy. So long as you are physically fit, meet the asvab qualiflications, and no criminal history. Your pretty much in, as long as your not disabled to badly. You go take a drug test and then you take a physical and your on your way to basic training. If you make it through that part then you go to Marine combat training then your school for your MOS, meaning the job you choose.

Negotiation

I was given a bonus for school and another for college, but I had no idea I would be getting that I just wanted to be a Marine.

Other Interview Reviews for US Marine Corps

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dothan, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Dothan, AL).

Interview

They had multiple performance test for your physical abilities. I had to travel 4 hours to take the ASVAB test and was extremely nervous. Some parts of the test were extremely difficult and focused on information learned in high school. The enlisting process was again 4 hours away and very awkward. A lot of people had their parents with them and other family.

Interview Questions

• Please do pull ups. Please duck walk across the room   1 Answer

Network Administrator Interview

Interview

recruiter

Interview Questions