US Marine Corps Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Marine Corps Officer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 30, 2017

4.2

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Denver, CO).

Interview

Very procedural, pass the wickets which they lay out up front and it shouldn't be surprising or challenging. Do not omit things that will come up in a background investigation. Be within the physical standards.

Interview Questions

• Have you been arrested...?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for US Marine Corps

Officer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

Selected while at a military academy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A
    Military

Officer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

Worked through my OSO.

Anonymous Employee in Quantico, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Quantico, VA) in April 2013.

Interview

Rough, NROTC, OCS, TBS, long hot summers. If you are wanting this, you train up to it. There is no substitute for Marine Corps leadership. You either have it or you don't. Some slip past but they won't receive very high visibility MOS's. Interviews start where the officer candidate is being molded by a senior enlisted professional. If he/she believes you cold lead him/her after 6 or 10 weeks, then you pass.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to be a Marine Officer   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Quantico, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Quantico, VA) in June 2011.

Interview

lengthy and a challenge of physical endurance. one of the best experiences that I have ever had and one that helped shaped my thinking and outlook for the better.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a Marine?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (San Diego, CA) in June 2009.

Interview

Hardest part of the process was to put together the whole package, proper level of physical fitness, education and you need to realize every time you meet someone in the recruiter's office is part of the interview process, it can be a long process but if you want to be part of the USMC, you need to put the work in.

Interview Questions

• If you don't get what you want, do you still want to get into the USMC?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None.

Officer Interview

Application

The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps in January 2008.

Interview

If you have a +1000 SAT, + 3.0 GPA, no medical problems, good athletics, no criminal history and have a normal, well adjusted disposition, you have a good shot at making it into OCS.

Find a recruiter that will work with you and make sure you start taking care of all of the stuff you need to do.

Once you get to OCS remember that their goal is to weed people out and your goal is to stay in, so don't give up. The bar of gold at the end of the rainbow is worth it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A