US Marine Corps Recruit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 22, 2017

2.4

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Mount Clemens, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Mount Clemens, MI).

Interview

I requested information online and a recruiter called the next day. Pretty cut and dry. I did the testing and medical stuff and then went to bootcamp when it was time. Nothing complicated.

Interview Questions

• Had I been arrested or in serious trouble, and did I use drugs.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for US Marine Corps

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a year or more. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Screening, and processing at the military entrance processing station. Waiting for the time to go to recruit training they going to recruit training to become a Marine. All takes a long time but worth it.

Negotiation

None

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Basic medical, moral, education, and background screening with recruiter. Mental and medical processing physical, and then keeping everything the same until you ship out to recruit training for 12 weeks on the most challenging journey of your life to try and see if you can earn the title of United States Marine!

Interview Questions

• Do you have what it takes to earn the title?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. You bring what you can to the table and hope that you have what it takes.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2012.

Interview

They prescreen you to make sure you don't do drugs and fit within all the requirements. They also ask what you are looking for and why you want to join the United States Marine Corps

Recruite Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camp Pendleton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Camp Pendleton, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

sign on the dotted line. You then go to boot camp followed by specific follow on training. then if you have a job that feeds into JTAC and are competent then you may get a school seat. this in not guaranteed for anyone. The school is aproximently 4 weeks where they will weed out those who can not meet standards.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps in February 2010.

Interview

Background check and general knowledge test

Negotiation

none

Recruit Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps in March 2012.

Interview

If you decide that you want to join you can speak with a recruiter. After you go through that entire process you will go to take tests and what not. If you physically and mentally meetthe requirements you will receive a date for boot camp and select an MOS dependent on what you scored on the test. After boot camp you will receive your duty station and begin your actual job.