US Marine Corps US Marine Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Marine Corps US Marine Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in West Seneca, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (West Seneca, NY).

Interview

As long as you can meet the physical and mental standards your good to go. There was an IQ test to see what jobs you qualify for and obviously a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a criminal back ground?   1 Answer

Negotiation

When you would leave for Boot Camp.

Other Interview Reviews for US Marine Corps

U S Marines Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

No interview, voluntary service. Basically just walked in the office and talked to the recruiter. He told me what the Marines were about and asked what job I wanted to go in.

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Ridge, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Walnut Ridge, AR).

Interview

Lengthy Process of Interview and Physical Exam. The recruiter came to my house and interviewed me to ensure my personality fit the Marine Corps and then scheduled my subsequent mental and physical exams, assisted me in selecting an occupational field and scheduled my date to recruit training.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a United States Marine? What do you have to offer the United States Marine Corps?   1 Answer

U S Marine Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

enlistment process consisted of a written test and physical. Before leaving for boot camp you had to complete a physical agility test consisting of pull ups and sit up and 1.5 mile run. Completion of 12 weeks of boot camp.

US Marine Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

The hiring process is a 13 week test in boot camp.

Interview Questions

• There was not a difficult question, just be honest and the recruiter will work with you.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating, the needs of the Marine Corps supersedes all negotiations.

US Marine Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

Meet with a Marine Corps recruiter to see if you qualify based on height/weight, criminal background, marital status, education, and medical conditions. Once these are met then they check to see if you qualify physically and mentally.

Interview Questions

• Do you have what it takes to be a United States Marine?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Quantico, VA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Quantico, VA) in April 2011.

Interview

Received set of orders via email that told me where I was going next.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Minimal negotiation, at the end of the day you go where you're told.

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Daytona Beach, FL) in October 2009.

Interview

The interview consists of providing documentation of eligibility for military service. Usually proof of citizenship or legal status in the United States, as well as a high school diploma and a background check. There is also a height and weight minimum and maximum requirement.

Interview Questions

• What occupational field are you interested. This is difficult because your choices are based on your ASVAB scores and at the high school stage in life your choice can affect the next 4-30 years of your life as a US Marine.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The base pay is dependent on your rank and the benefits are pre-defined

U S Marine Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps in April 2012.

Interview

To join you must first meet the standards: have a high school diploma or GED with 15 college credits and meet ht/wt standards. Then you must take the ASVAB and this will determine what jobs you qualify for. Once completed your recruiter will tell you what jobs are available and what they consist of. Make sure the job is something you like and a job where you can get promoted at a decent rate. Some jobs offer bonuses and there's also an early shipping bonus (don't let them lie to you and tell you there isn't).

I join in 2007

US Marine Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps in January 2009.

Interview

Us Marines and all service memebers are subject to screening, but once accepted, there are no interviews, it is a contractual position.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to commit 4 years of your life to the military   Answer Question

Negotiation

Signing bonus, college funds