US Marine Corps US Marine Linguist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Marine Corps US Marine Linguist Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

US Marine Linguist Interview

Interview

The Recruiter was extremely helpful, but people have widely varying experiences. Take the time to verify what you're told online or with friends; a very few recruiters will lie, but, as in my case, many of them just aren't that familiar with the ins and outs of the position you're looking at. I ended up doing something very different than what I signed up for. The Recruiters will get you through everything as far as admin goes, but you'll have to score well on the asvab, then pass the dlab. If there's a way to prepare for the dlab I don't know what it is. The test mostly has you learning mini languages to apply to 4 or 5 questions and seeing how well you can pick up on the new grammatical rules, words, etc and from that how much meaning you can glean from a passage.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy, most recruiters will go out of their way to get a linguist

Other Interview Reviews for US Marine Corps

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Spokane, WA) in January 2010.

Interview

Be careful to make sure you get what you think you are siging up for. Most recruiters are straightforward, however make sure to get in writing the title of your job as a Marine. Take your time to study for the ASVAB test as this will primarily determine your occupation and be diligent in self excercise as this is a bare minimum to be entitled as a Marine.

Interview Questions

• There is no interview process. Show your enthusiasm to the recruiters and maybe they will get you in at a faster rate!   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation is for what exact job you will be doing for the Marine Corps. Do well on their ASVAB test and more opportunities will arise for you to pick and choose your path.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Washington, DC) in September 2009.

Interview

hiring process is very long and detailed. they need to know everything about you and get you prepared for bootcamp

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was none