US Marine Corps USMC Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Marine Corps USMC Recruiter Interview Questions

1.5

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

USMC Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Marine Corps in September 2014.

Interview

Interview required quite an extensive amount of paperwork as does every billet/re-enlistment/extension etc. It's a tricky process as Marines are taunted with "meritorious promotions" as a way to lure them into sticking around. misrepresentation of the benefits. There are multiple boards throughout the year that Marines are afforded the opportunity to be apart of.

Interview Questions

• Tattoo screenings have become more difficult, and stringent. They have become acceptable in today's society and new generations.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for US Marine Corps

USMC Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

Very straightforward.

Negotiation

not applicable

USMC Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

Recruited, passed the physical and mental evaluations. Completed recruit training

Anonymous Employee in Petersburg, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Petersburg, VA) in January 2011.

Interview

I went into the office and seat down with a recruiter and then we started the process of joining. 2 weeks to get everything for MEPS scheduled and then off to the races.

Interview Questions

• it was all about what I wanted to do with my life   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2008.

Interview

Its a long process, be tell the truth about your past

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

USMC Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Tokyo (Japan)) in July 2013.

Interview

simple and to the point. Went over requirements to do the job and screened me for mental and physical standards. Asked basic questions about family and dependent status, financial issues, and aptitude.

Interview Questions

• is there any reason you can not fulfill this duty?   1 Answer

USMC Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Afghānī (Afghanistan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Afghānī (Afghanistan)) in October 2011.

Interview

You need to put a package in for the monitor to review. Once selected you need to go to the basic recruiting school in San diego, California. The school house teaches you the buy the book basics of how to be a recruiter. It consists of how to make cold calls, area canvass and conduct interviews among other things. Once complete with the school you find out where you will be stationed. Once there you will actually learn how to do the job.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable doing presentations in front of large groups?   1 Answer