US Marine Corps Usmc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Marine Corps Usmc Interview Questions

2.0

Usmc Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

Talk to a recruiter

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for US Marine Corps

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview is pretty easy, they ask why you want to join and as long as you can pass the ASVAB and you have a diploma your good to go. After you pass the test they will send you for medical examinations and a drug test, you have to fill out a lot of paper work for the back ground check and decide which job you want to work in. After everything is good you head to boot camp.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a high school Diploma   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (San Diego, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

You have to be top notch. You cannot have criminal records, drug addictions, mental or behavior disorders. You meet with a recruiter which will interview you and ask you a series of personal questions to screen you. If you meet their standards you must take a physical exam and take the ASVAB. Once all that is complete you swear in and become a marine. There are many things that come into play but the is the gist of it.

Interview Questions

• Every question can be hard. They really test you to see if there is anything that could disqualify you. They will continue to ask you the same question worded differently to see if you are lying. Be honest from the get go and If you have nothing to hide then you don't have anything to worry about it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

You can negotiate job placement in some cases and enlisted bonuses, although right now is hard to get the job you want or get bonuses but it still happens depending on how good you are.