US Navy Avionics Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Navy Avionics Technician Interview Questions

2.0

Avionics Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Navy.

Interview

There is no interview, you choose from the rates you qualify for from your ASVAB

Interview Questions

• Read a summary of these rates and tell me which one you want?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for US Navy

Avionics Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at US Navy.

Interview

See a recruiter. Be honest and sober.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Structured by paygrade.

Avionics Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at US Navy.

Interview

I was recruited and selection of position is based on the Navy's needs.

Interview Questions

• There were no interview questions asked. Just an assessment of you entrance exam scores and what position are needed.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at US Navy (Denver, CO) in August 2012.

Interview

Process begins after taking an ASVAB score to determine your eligibility for the job you wish to have. After this, expect further testing depending on desired job, otherwise everyone must go through standard background tests, drug screenings, and physical fitness tests. Also required are eye tests including a test determining your ability to differentiate colors. After an out of office, expect to be assigned to basic training followed by multiple technical schools.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever done any drugs?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Navy (Denver, CO) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview was smooth. It had very little to do with the job, and more about who I was as a person. After taking the ASVAB, the Recruiter was very knowledgeable about what I had to off the Navy, and vice-versa. All in all, it was a great experience, and the easiest job interview I ever went through.

Avionics Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Navy in June 2009.

Interview

basically I took the asvab they looked at my scores and told me that they wanted me to be an avionics technician . I went to school outside of Memphis TN. There really wasn't an interview . They will take anyone as long as you are not on drugs you are physically able to do the work and you have a brain in your head .

Interview Questions

• The only questions they asked were if I used drugs or if I had a criminal record   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiations

Avionics Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at US Navy in July 2010.

Interview

submit a reenlistment package and let your chain of command do their thing.