US Navy Electronics Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 31, 2017

1.5

30 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Electronics Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Navy.

Interview

Go to a recruiting station and the recruiters will most likely be very eager to facilitate your enlistment. Take the ASVAB test and score well. If you score well, Navy life is much easier. If you do not score well, you may not get in and if you do, your job will be painting the ship(rain or shine). Study for the ASVAB and do not accept the score unless you feel like you have achieved your maximum.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for US Navy

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Navy (Killeen, TX).

Interview

You must first take the ASVAB, in order to find a job suited for you. You can go talk to a recruiter, and they can help figure out the details.

Interview Questions

• Was I physically fit, enough to do a physical assessment twice a year.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at US Navy (Saint Paul, MN).

Interview

The prospective service member takes the ASVAB and your potential roles are based on your score. Your rating can be anything from a cook to a nuclear power plant technician or cyber security. However, not all ratings are available all the time, so you may get stuck in a unpreferred field.

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at US Navy (Springfield, MA).

Interview

Applicants talk to a recruiter, take an aptitude test, select a rating needed by the Navy most fitting with aptitude. At the time of my application, ratings in the Nuclear field were in high demand. My aptitude happened to match the needs of the Navy.

Anonymous Employee in Midwest City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Navy (Midwest City, OK).

Interview

It's for the military so not much of an interview. I walked in to the recruiter office spoke with him and told what kind of job I wanted then walked out leaving for boot camp 3 months later.

Interview Questions

• What am I looking to get out of the Navy?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Navy (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

No interview, just go through MEPS, be physically and mentally ready and most likely you will be offered a rate that you qualify for according to your ASVAB test score.

Electronics Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Navy.

Interview

Informal interview to determine eligibility and what you want to do, followed up with background screening, aptitude tests, and discussions on career opportunities based on how well you did in the different categories of the ASVAB test.

Electronics Technician Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Navy.

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter who gave me an aptitude test and offered me a series of positions available that I could do. You get information on the pay and benefits but everything is glamorized. You will not know where you get stationed until much later in the process which can be tough if you have to plan accordingly.

Electronics Technician Interview

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter and took a pre-placement exam to determine what jobs I was eligible for. I ended up in the AECF program and chose to be an Electronics Technician after boot camp.

Negotiation

N/A

Electronics Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at US Navy.

Interview

You are required to take a physical fitness test, your ASVAB (which is not very hard), and tons of medical examinations including drug tests. You need to be very available to be able to meet with recruiters whenever they are ready.

Interview Questions

• There are not interview questions, they are simply looking for semi-intelligent people who are in shape.   Answer Question