US Navy Industrial Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Navy Industrial Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at US Navy

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patuxent River, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Navy (Patuxent River, MD).

Interview

The interview process was the most pleasant I had ever experienced. The directions given to me were right on target. I was greeted by the office administrator and escorted to the interview room. I was interviewed by a panel of 4 people in the department. 30 minutes of the 1 hour interview consisted of the panel educating me about the Naval Acquisition Development Program. The panel was very down to earth and was not intimidating like most interviews I have experienced. After the interview, I was escorted to network with an employee that was currently in the program to discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the program.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for US Navy

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patuxent River, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at US Navy (Patuxent River, MD).

Interview

I was recruited out of college. I went to a job fair hosted by NAVAIR outside of Patuxent River Naval Air Station. I interviewed with several different managers in a very informal 30 minute conversation with each. I received two job offers from different departments several weeks later.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part of the hiring process was the security clearance issues.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Negotiations were not evident. I could adjust my start date, but that was about it. I was able to receive a signing bonus of $3,000 however.