US Navy N/A Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Navy N/A Interview Questions

2.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Navy (Norfolk, VA).

Interview

Interview process to join the Navy as an officer is done through admission to the Naval Academy, Naval Reserve Officer Training Corps (NROTC) or Officer Candidate School. The primary interview is conducted by a commissioned officer who evaluates the applicants propensity to serve as an officer in the Navy.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult decision you have recently made and what considerations did you evaluate.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for US Navy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mechanicsburg, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Navy (Mechanicsburg, PA).

Interview

background check, physical prowess

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at US Navy (Raleigh, NC) in April 2012.

Interview

There is no actual interview however, you will need to pass a physical, background, and drug test. After that pick your rate pick your fate and sign your contract. Run silent run deep.

N/A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at US Navy (West Palm Beach, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

I was contacted last week for a prescreening interview, was told that i would recieve a call back. Its been a week later and never received a call yet :( wassup with that ?

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at US Navy (Chicago, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

"Interviewing" for the Navy is a joke. They give you an ASVAB and select you for a job that best suits the organization with no/little consideration for your personal preference. Overall, your recruitment process from soup to nuts is complete trash.