US Navy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.2

Sailor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Interview

there was no interview as it's a government job. see a recruiter, tell him you want to sign up and he'll be more than willing to accept your billet.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Navy.

Interview

Was invited into the Senior Enlisted Advisors office and ask point blank if I am up to the task of maintaining an accurate waterfront schedule for all the military and civilian contractors, I responded positively with yes, was told to report to Harbor Control office the next morning and the rest is as they say history.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you get to a place that is unfamilar.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not one.

Interview

If you lie about your entire medical history and have math and reading skills to graduate high school you're in. Be able to run a mile before you leave for basic training and do a few pushups. I recommend going to community college instead.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at US Navy.

Interview

Recruiter (Enlisted or Officer), ROTC, Service Academies.

Negotiation

Non - salaries or set by congressional statutory regulations.

CTR Interview

Interview

Rate is overmanned but has lots of potential. I had to wait several months before I could go to bootcamp.

Interview Questions

• They messed up my medical record and I thought I had pens in my arm from an old injury.   Answer Question

Supply Officer Interview

Interview

The process of commissioning via OCS (Officer Candidate School) involves an application and formal interview, The interview typically consists of a round robin of questions by several Officers.

US Navy/STS2 Interview

Interview

They sat you down in an office made a bunch of promises, acted as if it was a real job. Pushed the idea of prestige down your throat. They also asked that you write 50 words. word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word

Interview Questions

• Have you done drugs in the past   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at US Navy.

Interview

Minimum of 8 years active duty service and at least E-6 upon application.

Interview Questions

• What does it take to be selected?   1 Answer

Recruit Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at US Navy.

Interview

Aptitude test, medical and drug screening. Job interest and matching. When you go in, it is very important to do your best on the ASVAB test, as it will determine what jobs you qualify for.

O-4 LCDR Interview

Interview

No hiring process, commit to a contract for a certain number of years. You will have to decide which community to serve in: air, sub, surface or Marine Corp. there are also options for medical and legal; I'm not familiar with those communities. If you plan on entering the Nuclear field you will have to interview for that. It is not difficult only stressful, and focuses on math, physics, and some low level engineering question and answer.

Interview Questions

• Can a ceramic pass a current?   1 Answer