US Navy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 13, 2017

2.2

AZ2 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Navy (Houston, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Not really an interview. You're joining the military. You sign a contract. You say an oath. You pick a rate. You get shipped off to boot camp. That's it. Not really an interview at all. You were most likely recruited by a Navy recruiter anyway.

Interview Questions

• What do you wanna do? What rate do you wanna pick?   1 Answer

Air Traffic Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redlands, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at US Navy (Redlands, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Have you smoked weed before? No? Then you are in the clear. Also, if you are good at memorization you should do just fine. 6 figure job outside of the military. Don't know why more people don't get out. Got me a 'rarri

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at US Navy (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

Full medical exam and questionnaire involving depth perception, previous experience, past history, and other. It was a full exam and took most of the day. For more information, search MEPS Process on Google.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at US Navy (Carlsbad, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of an in person interview that took place over a week time. It first started with the Store Manager and the next process included both the store Manager and the Regional Manager

Interview Questions

• What was the most daunting event you experienced at your previous employer and how did you handle it.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Navy (Santa Barbara, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

One in-person interview and an on-site company tour. Interview mostly behavioral and on-site tour mostly information to soak in. To do well just be personable and motivated to work for them.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Navy (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

First the interview was through phone. A panel of people asked questions regarding my experience and knowledge in manufacturing. After I got selected from phone interview they need in person face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Technical - Manufacturing & Machining   1 Answer

Aviation Electronics Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Navy in January 2016.

Interview

it was a great place to work for i like the atmosphere and the company itself is great i love the navy and everything about it go navy! also the chain of command is awesome and they are very helpful with everything you need

Flight Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at US Navy in April 2017.

Interview

Typical enlistment into the Navy which then gives you a chance to become a flight engineer. Further security clearances are required and take some time. Only the top few candidates will have a chance at making it through the 2+ year training.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want this job?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Navy (Albuquerque, NM) in September 2017.

Interview

Super easy. Met at career fair, interview the next day, called me a few hours later with a job offer. No technical questions. Just asked basic hr questions and my resume.

Sailor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Navy.

Interview

Are you 18 fresh out of high school with no legal troubles? Are you married? DO you do drugs? What can you do for the Navy? How good are you at school.

Interview Questions

• Are you 18 fresh out of high school with no legal troubles?   1 Answer