US Navy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2.2

Nuclear Electricians Mate Navy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Navy (Grand Rapids, MI).

Interview

All I had to do was take some tests, answer some questions about myself, and sign some papers! It was great! Just make sure that you listen to your recruiter and they will try and help you through the process. Don't sign any papers until you get what you want though.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Navy.

Interview

Show up, you talk to a recruiter, take the asvab, find out what you are eligible for, and apply for that job. Once selected you ship off to boot camp, begin initial training, finally arrive at your first duty station, very simple process.

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at US Navy (San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Focused on tech skills and an understanding of FAR, DFARS and regulations germane to Governemnt contracting. I had to interview and then wait for about 45 days before anything moved forward due to HR process. Long process but smooth overall.

US Navy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at US Navy (Brooklyn, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

The United States Navy is the naval warfare service branch of the United States Armed Forces and one of the seven uniformed services of the United States,We're a maritime nation that relies on open oceans for prosperity and security. 90% of global commerce is conducted by sea.

Interview Questions

• Passionate & believer in developing and managing high performing team for 10+ years   1 Answer

US Navy Enlisted Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at US Navy (New York, NY).

Interview

Took an ASVAB test and was asked questions about myself and my history. I had to fill out an application for a security clearance background check and take a physical. I was provided with information on the various ratings (jobs) and chose one.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever used illegal drugs?   1 Answer

ITS Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Navy.

Interview

took the ASVAB and hoped for the best. you were given a list of jobs that you qualified for by your ASVAB score, for there you get your date for boot camp and you are off.

Enlisted Sailor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at US Navy (Gainesville, FL).

Interview

I went in to a recruiter who had me fill out mountains of paperwork. Once I was determined to be a good fit, they had me take the ASVAB (general knowledge test). Once I had my score, I went to MEPS to be physically cleared and to get a job assignment.

Interview Questions

• If I had ever done drugs or gotten in trouble with the law.   1 Answer

Damage Controlman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at US Navy (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

They asked you what you like to do and they will try to match it up with many Navy jobs. Many jobs from logistics, engineering, intelligence, technicals and mechanical jobs. Practically, what ever job you think of, the Navy probably have it.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to join the Navy?   1 Answer

Navy Diver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Great Lakes, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at US Navy (Great Lakes, IL).

Interview

First you talk to a recruiter, who will sent you to your local MEPS facility, there they will interview you with medical, security, etc. after you are accepted and go to boot camp, you will again be interview by a special operations representative for compatibility with your respective community.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to be a diver.   1 Answer

Fire Controlman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Navy (Mesa, AZ).

Interview

They ask basic questions for joining the military and there is a ton of paperwork then I had an 8 month DEP period. During that DEP Period we did workouts to help with basic training and monthly training with the other "future sailors".