US Navy Logistics Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Navy Logistics Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at US Navy

2.1

Anonymous Employee in McAllen, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at US Navy (McAllen, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Be fit for full duty, and your recruiter should be able to determine that, when they send you to MEPS in the application phase for recruitment. It goes through a full physical examination process, eye tests, color blindness tests, depth perception, range of motion presentation, urinalysis, bloodwork for virus/diseases

Interview Questions

• what past injuries and surgeries have you had?   1 Answer
  • do you have any family members that are not U.S. citizens?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for US Navy

Logistics Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at US Navy.

Interview

Fairly Easy did not ask much questions. They pretty much processed quick enough to put me in since they were targeting many students to join. They were undermanned at that time of the year.

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at US Navy (San Mateo, CA) in September 2008.

Interview

Apply at your local recruiting station. They will have you fill out paperwork and take a practice test to see if you qualify. You must be able to pass a physical, a written exam encompassing English, basic math and reading comprehension, science and data entry, and a background check. If you have committed any felony, you won't pass.

Interview Questions

• The ASVAB exam is difficult for some people, especially those who get nervous taking tests.   Answer Question

Negotiation

If you qualify, you choose your job or "rate" from a catalogue based off your ASVAB score. The higher your score, the more likely you are to get job you want. Be sure to get any promise your recruiter makes you in writing before you sign your contract.

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Navy (Macon, GA) in February 2008.

Interview

Its the military so there is a physical screening and there is also 8 weeks of basic training (bootcamp).

Interview Questions

• Everybody has a different opinion on exactly how they viewed their military experience. Will you like the Military is a question that cannot be answered. Some love it. Some hate it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at US Navy (Chicago, IL) in July 2010.

Interview

There is no interview process. Meet with a recruiter pass the ASVAB testing portion and see what jobs that you qualify for. Go to MEPS do a physical pick a rate and get a date for entrance into bootcamp.

Interview Questions

• What are the technical terms that is used to process a requisition to send off the ship   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at US Navy (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

Fairly easy. Got accepted without much difficulty. See my recruiter. He ask me some simple question, and go take the exam, passed without much difficulty. Waited a few months before going to boot camp.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at US Navy (Troy, MI).

Interview

There was not an interview as the positions within this organization is all voluntary depending upon your Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery scores as an enlisted or you attend a university utilizing either the Navy Reserve Officer Training Program or Naval Academy.

Logistics Specialist Interview

Interview

Get the rating school and pass the advancement exams

Interview Questions

• What can you do to advance faster.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at US Navy (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I went inside the recruiting office and was blown away by all of the opportunities

Interview Questions

• How do i feel about leaving my family   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was not really a negotiation. It was more like bring in your college credits and we could bump you up a pay grade.

Anonymous Employee in Woodside, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Navy (Woodside, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

I was researching to get into the military when I was in Junior Highschool. After researching the benefits and the grand life and oppportunities, I decided to meet with a US Navy recruiter. Although, there is a lot of rumors surrounding recruiters about them lying about facts, this is not true. At least, my recruiter did not lie to me. He explained in details and what to be expected once I swear my oath. He described how it is going to be in bootcamp, in the Apprenticeship school and in the fleet. The interview process is much more of getting familiarize and only an introduction of the Navy, Do not be fooled. Although this "introduction" seems to have various and tons of information, this does not scratch the surface of what the US Navy can actually offer once you are in the fleet. Having a great mentor in the Navy is like finding a gold mine.

Interview Questions

• all this will be asked on Recruiting and MEPS   1 Answer