US Navy Logistics Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Navy Logistics Specialist Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at US Navy (Troy, MI).

Interview

There was not an interview as the positions within this organization is all voluntary depending upon your Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery scores as an enlisted or you attend a university utilizing either the Navy Reserve Officer Training Program or Naval Academy.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for US Navy

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at US Navy (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I went inside the recruiting office and was blown away by all of the opportunities

Interview Questions

• How do i feel about leaving my family   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was not really a negotiation. It was more like bring in your college credits and we could bump you up a pay grade.

Logistics Specialist Interview

Interview

Get the rating school and pass the advancement exams

Interview Questions

• What can you do to advance faster.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Woodside, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Navy (Woodside, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

I was researching to get into the military when I was in Junior Highschool. After researching the benefits and the grand life and oppportunities, I decided to meet with a US Navy recruiter. Although, there is a lot of rumors surrounding recruiters about them lying about facts, this is not true. At least, my recruiter did not lie to me. He explained in details and what to be expected once I swear my oath. He described how it is going to be in bootcamp, in the Apprenticeship school and in the fleet. The interview process is much more of getting familiarize and only an introduction of the Navy, Do not be fooled. Although this "introduction" seems to have various and tons of information, this does not scratch the surface of what the US Navy can actually offer once you are in the fleet. Having a great mentor in the Navy is like finding a gold mine.

Interview Questions

• all this will be asked on Recruiting and MEPS   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at US Navy (Chicago, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

It is a very complex process that requires you to take a test and a physical assessment. First you must take the ASVAB test and score within a certain range. After receiving your score you then qualify for certain jobs. Depending on what jobs are open at that time and what your line scores are you can pick a listing of cretin jobs open.

Interview Questions

• Do i Have any tattoos, a lot of health & mental questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at US Navy (Newport News, VA) in December 2011.

Interview

I just went to a recruiting office and had to take an assessment, a drug test, and fill out a big questionaire on my life history. After being cleared for background and drug testing i went to richmond and had a physical done and once all was completed i met with a person that gave me a choice of jobs. I chose the one i liked signed my contract and was giving a departure date and finalized it all by reciting my oath to make it official.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Navy (San Diego, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

There is no per say interview when enlisting in the Navy. You are processed through with a series of background and medical screening. There is really no preparation needed besides being a legitimate candidate.

Interview Questions

• Personal questions to see if you qualify lawfully and medically   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at US Navy (Corpus Christi, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

A quick back ground check and investigation on your record. Recruiter will ask your parents questions if 17. Easy process but can take up to a year in dep. I had to get below the max weight to enter the service which was difficult. Monthly parties to meet other recruits before ship date.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you used drugs?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at US Navy (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

Fairly easy. Got accepted without much difficulty. See my recruiter. He ask me some simple question, and go take the exam, passed without much difficulty. Waited a few months before going to boot camp.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at US Navy (Chicago, IL) in July 2010.

Interview

There is no interview process. Meet with a recruiter pass the ASVAB testing portion and see what jobs that you qualify for. Go to MEPS do a physical pick a rate and get a date for entrance into bootcamp.

Interview Questions

• What are the technical terms that is used to process a requisition to send off the ship   Answer Question