US Postal Service Industrial Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Postal Service Industrial Engineer Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Applied online, took about 1.5 months to get a phone call for interview. Status changed to hiring list after one month. The interview was with 2 people, including hiring manager. Questions were all behavioral/situation type. Have to provide very specific, detailed answers. Lasted approx 45 min. Decision-2wks

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to make a tough and unpopular choice at work?
    How did you cope with the most difficult colleague you've ever had?

Waiting for hiring decision......
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for US Postal Service

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I sat before a review board of approximately 5-6 individuals, with one being the chair. I was asked questions about my education and prior work history by each member of the review board.

Additionally there was a couple of questions regarding my expectations of the organization and what role I would play in attaining organization goals.

Interview Questions

• How did envision my professional services adding value to operations branch of the organization.   1 Answer

Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Postal Service in May 2010.

Interview

It had two sections of interview. First one was a panel interview for 30 minutes or more. Then I received a second interview in the location I may get hire with my future supervisor and 2 persons. I got an offer about two weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

• I was giving out the information for the previous work experience. The interviewer also asked for the detail number as the saving amount or what strategy I was applied to conduct the task. Sometime the information in my mind was not clear but I have to give a reasonable explanation instantly. Honest and assume the possible questions and answers will be good practice to prepare oral interview.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Richmond, VA) in May 2012.

Interview

Interview was interesting!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not difficult.