US Postal Service MHA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Postal Service MHA Interview Questions

Interviews at US Postal Service

1.4

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

First I received a email for an interview on Harrison. When I got there it was about 50 other people. There they described the position and we made sure everything was correct on our paper. Once we finished our paperwork they called us one by one and asked a couple of questions nothing major. I was told that I would be contacted. A few weeks later I received an email for a background check and drug test.

Other Interview Reviews for US Postal Service

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Fast simple questions. Pretty breezy . The questions were very basic and easy to answer. I expected a harder interview but it was an over all simple interview. People with common sense will do just fine. Port office doesn't even require experience.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

I had to take a test first. Then I had to interview with this woman. It was into my criminal and employment background. Fairly easy for me but if you have somethings that dont go well in your history u better have a answer.

Interview Questions

• What do u do when a new manager asks u to do something?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at US Postal Service (San Bernardino, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied in December 2015, tested in January 2016 with a 86.00, interviewed July 2016, got an offer September 2016 & started January 2017. Interview process was about 6-8 hours long & the actual interview was very basic.

Anonymous Employee in Trenton, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Trenton, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

quick and painless ...you'll start off in a groupwith the other applicants, then you'll go over ther job details and after that one by one you go for you personal interview

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wetumpka, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Wetumpka, AL) in January 2018.

Interview

They have a list. If you're a vet and scored well on the test...top of list. If not--dont waste your time. You could wait months to hear anything. Sometimes you don't. But listen, no matter what you think, the money, all of it, isn't worth the hell you're going to endure. Trust me.

Anonymous Employee in Forest Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Forest Park, IL) in April 2018.

Interview

Interview was easy, simple questions. Filling out papers, etc. Every location is different so every interview is not the same. Mostly the Chicago locations are easy, the suburban locations are like an actual interview!

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Washington, DC) in January 2015.

Interview

It was simple every one who walks in gets the job .If you pass the test online you basically got the job . The thing is keeping the job when you walk in this job is not for every one surprise i last this long

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Irritating to say the least, I had interviewed at the main Detroit post office. With so many people showing up, you'd think they'd make the process a lot quicker. Waited two hours for a two minute interview which consisted of pretty basic questions.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Cleveland, OH) in December 2017.

Interview

very easy process, very friendly and and respectful and all about your hardwork and they do compensate well. the interviewer is very specific and does not sugarcoat also helps you realize any future opportunities available.