US Postal Service PSE Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 13, 2017

1.8

73 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Russellville, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Russellville, AR) in April 2017.

Interview

It was fairly relaxed, but everyone still dressed up. She had a list of pre-set questions mostly pertaining to "are you willing/able to do this or that" like drive to work no matter the road conditions or work a crazy schedule

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for US Postal Service

PSE Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Postal Service.

Interview

Rushed, interviewer talked fast asked basic questions such as availability, work ethics, past experiences, career goals etc. I was advised that the job required me to be flexible however once I started the post office takes it to the extreme like last minute end of tour times and last minute schedule changes.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

About 1-2 week long process from interview scheduling to offer. If you get an interview, you will get the job because turnover is so high. Interviewers looked exhausted and stressed because they are constantly hiring due to incredibly high turnover.

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Green Bay, WI).

Interview

The interview process was very... government. I was escorted into the building, had to sign in and provide photo ID before the interview began. Walked into a small room with someone from HR who asked tons of questions and asked if I knew anyone at the Post office, which I did.

Interview Questions

• What career do you prefer?   1 Answer
    • Why did you choose the US Postal Service?   1 Answer
    • How long do you expect to stay here?   1 Answer
    • Why are you leaving your current job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Went in for a group interview and it took about two hours. Your mostly going to summit paper work from a list emailed to you. Most likely you will be required to take a photo and that will eventually be your badge.

Interview Questions

• Questions about your work history on the resume you submitted.
      Example
      How does any of the jobs you previously had apply to this job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ness City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Ness City, KS) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was relaxed and straightforward. There were not really any surprising questions. The interviewer was friendly and answered my questions about the position freely. I don't think the interview lasted for more than about 20 minutes. Overall, it was a very positive experience.

Anonymous Employee in Lorain, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Lorain, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

It was good. The asked pertinent questions. Very friendly. Took the interview at the site that I will be working at. The interview was a great one on one session. After the interview, I got a tour of the facility and he described what my job would be. We also talked about salary and where I am allowed to work also at different sites to pick up more hours.

Anonymous Employee in Van Nuys, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Van Nuys, CA).

Interview

Quite a long process went online to apply got an email took a drug test took the test for the company got an email that I passed a few weeks later got an email about orientation I finished orientation then had to wait a while got an email asking if I was still interested in the position I responded got a phone call a week later to report to work

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for us   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Postal Service (New York, NY).

Interview

Brought to a plant in area for large group interview session. Interview is 1on1 with a manager; may or may not be your manager if hired. Simple questions about your work history, they go over each and everything you put on your application, and ask about your availability in terms of if it meets the needs of the job and if you are a good fit.

Anonymous Employee in Youngstown, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Youngstown, OH).

Interview

Just wondering how long the interview process I took my first part of my test and go to take the second part on November 7 is the test hard help please?

Negotiation

N/A