US Postal Service PSE Mail Processing Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 18, 2017

1.8

181 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

PSE Mail Processing Clerk Interview

Interview

On July 1st I took my exam passed that with a 79.60 soon as I got in my car I receive the results on July6 I received an email to do a drug test and background today I called Gis and they told me that my background check and drug test were completely clear just waiting on interview I hope I don't have a long wait for that

Other Interview Reviews for US Postal Service

PSE Mail Processing Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service.

Interview

got an email to set up an interview interviewed and told to wait for an e-mail containing background check and drug test they also did fingerprinting still waiting for the email two weeks later no word as of yet it was a group interview and everyone was polite and very professional

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Oakland, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

it took about 3 hours, went there at 7.30 and finished at 11. it's easy, just ask you to talk something about yourself, and ask your working experience. Lot of people coming, but interview one by one.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Seated in order by test scores and had to re submit full application by filling it out with two forms of I.D. ready. Applicants were called to table to sign and get detailed information on pay and orientation. There was no initial one on one interview, took about two days including orientation to conclude process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vallejo, CA

Application

I interviewed at US Postal Service (Vallejo, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Very relaxed interview. Asked work history then showed me around the facility . Process seems very long. It's been 3 weeks and I haven't seen an e mail sense they told me to watch out for an e mail..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Edison, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

First of all our documents were checked. Then several announcements made. We were told to write down our name and DOB on a file cover. Then interview was started and it lasted for approximate 4 hours. There were around 45 candidates and 6 interviewers and we were being called one by one.

PSE Mail Processing Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Postal Service.

Interview

If you make it to a interview your hired, just make sure you score a 70 or above, questions could be just about anything truly no right or wrong question they will just give you answers if you don't know.

Interview Questions

• PPE questions? Personal Protection equipment, gloves   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Bethesda, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

I went to three different interviews at three different locations
    They were all very unorganized
    They did not give everyone clear instructions on what to do when we got to the interviews.

Interview Questions

• Am I a Mean Person and If I Am Not a Mean Person Then I Need to Start Being One.   1 Answer

PSE Mail Processing Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service.

Interview

The interview process was rather easy. The hardest part is filling out your work and school history. You have to know the address of every place you've ever worked and went to school. You also have to list employment gaps. Since they print out the information in your online candidate profile for the day of the interview, if you don't have this information entered correctly, you'll have to spend a lot of time correcting it.

Once you've made sure your information is correct, they'll have everyone (there were 50 people at my interview) change their seats to be called into another room in groups of about 5 in order to be interviewed. Even though other people have described it as a "group" interview, it's not really a group being interviewed by one person. Each person gets their own interviewer who will ask them a bunch of very basic questions, mostly based off of the duties in the job description and your employment history. The entire interview lasts about 3 or 4 minutes roughly.

After the interview is over, you go back out into the large room where you were before. There you wait for the instructor to call your name ask you if you have any questions. After that, you can leave.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the physical requirements of the job description?   1 Answer
    • What's the weight range of objects this job may require you to lift?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Edison, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

in order to get considered for an interview. You have to take an exam and depending on your score; you get an email to go on an interview and once you go through the interview the person interviewing you; depending if you did phenomenal on the interview. He will tell you whether your considered for the position and from there if your chosen than you get in the email to take a drug test, consent for background check. Once everything clears than you get an offer in the email of a contingent job offer. in another email you have to electronically sign for a security background check, fingerprinting consent and a medical test. Than you just wait for everything to go through to get a starting date

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had to deal with an irate customer and how did you handle it?
      Do you have experience working in noisy places?   1 Answer