US Postal Service PSE Mail Processing Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 17, 2017

1.8

188 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

PSE Mail Processing Clerk Interview

Interview

On July 1st I took my exam passed that with a 79.60 soon as I got in my car I receive the results on July6 I received an email to do a drug test and background today I called Gis and they told me that my background check and drug test were completely clear just waiting on interview I hope I don't have a long wait for that

Other Interview Reviews for US Postal Service

PSE Mail Processing Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service.

Interview

got an email to set up an interview interviewed and told to wait for an e-mail containing background check and drug test they also did fingerprinting still waiting for the email two weeks later no word as of yet it was a group interview and everyone was polite and very professional

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

Very Brief: Basically an information session on what the position requires, official consent of continuation to keep moving through there hiring process i.e Signing of a few form that differ per position,Drug Test & Background Check.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work regardless of weather conditions or shift?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Edison, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

Several interviews going on at the same time. Questions asked were fairly easy, routine questions like customer service experienced you have had and what you would do in certain situations such as being faced against an irate customer or experiences with managers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joshua, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Joshua, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Lengthy Process but overall pretty easy. First interview was mainly an overview of the job. Questions had to do with responsibilities of the job: such as "was I willing to work odd hours and 50 hours a week", and "how would I deal with an irate customer".

PSE Mail Processing Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Postal Service in October 2017.

Interview

Group Interview that lasted at least an hour. Interviewer very nice. They ask very familiar questions like why do you want to work for USPS and have you ever been fired. Overall I had a great interview.

PSE Mail Processing Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at US Postal Service in October 2017.

Interview

I was sent an email for an invite to interview. When I arrived for my interview, it was 15 of us but was supposed to be more. We were all told that we will be pushed forward to the next step in the process.

Interview Questions

• There was no interview. If you showed up, you got hired.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Baton Rouge, LA) in October 2017.

Interview

Testing Prior to Interview.Long process, applied 5 months before being interviewed. After interview was contact 2 weeks later for back ground and drug testing. 2 weeks later was sent a conditional offer .

Interview Questions

• Why'd you choose to work for the company?
      High School graduate?
      Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Oakland, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

it took about 3 hours, went there at 7.30 and finished at 11. it's easy, just ask you to talk something about yourself, and ask your working experience. Lot of people coming, but interview one by one.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Seated in order by test scores and had to re submit full application by filling it out with two forms of I.D. ready. Applicants were called to table to sign and get detailed information on pay and orientation. There was no initial one on one interview, took about two days including orientation to conclude process.