US Postal Service PSE Mail Processing Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Postal Service PSE Mail Processing Clerk Interview Questions

Interviews at US Postal Service

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Sarasota, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Big conference room in which there was around 100 people, plant manager set up video to give you a little backstory on the USPS then they break them you up in waves and interview you one at a time using 1 of around 7 supervisors.

Interview Questions

• Do you mind working late/differing hours?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for US Postal Service

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

Went to the interview got an job offer and then waited a month for an orientation only for them to tell me that they filled the position they are very unorganized

Interview Questions

• They asked me my availability and what schedule I would like   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Tampa, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process is very simple just a couple of questions about how do you react in certain situations. First they ask a group of candidates to meet in certaint place, for example mine was in the post office in Lakeland. Then day decide who is capable to work for the post office.

Interview Questions

• What do you do if you received multiple instructions from different supervisors?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Carol Stream, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Carol Stream, IL) in February 2018.

Interview

I found the facility much larger than I had expected. The interview was quick and to the point. The interviewer asked which shift I would prefer. An overall pleasant experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cocoa Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Cocoa Beach, FL) in April 2018.

Interview

Brief and to the point. He stressed the difficulty of the job and the importance of being committed. Apparently they have a high turnover. A very simple interview, mostly seemed to be trying to determine whether or not a person would quit right away.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled an unruly customer?   1 Answer

PSE Mail Processing Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at US Postal Service in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was actually a group interview which it took turn for everyone to interview with one out of the few interviewers . Generally it was alright and simple throughout the whole time of the actual interview with the HR interviewer as she mainly asked me some essential questions regarding my suitability of the position I applied for.

PSE Mail Processing Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Postal Service.

Interview

The hiring process was quick and smooth .. but make sure you come very early so you can be the first one in and the first one out or you will be there all day

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked here before   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Santa Ana, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

The questions were easy and it seemed like they really wanted to hire me. They just kept stressing how unreliable the job would be if I did have it and not to count on it being my stable job.

Interview Questions

• How can you see yourself creating positive experiences for those around you   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yuma, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Yuma, AZ) in September 2018.

Interview

It took about 2 months from when I applied to when I had an interview. The interview itself was very easy and laid back. I have yet to hear back from them since it's just been 1 day since the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a job that you had to follow safety procedures?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at US Postal Service (West Sacramento, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I didn't have an interview. They hire in bulk through their company website. First issuing a standardized test that determines of you qualify for the role applied for and any lateral promotions in the future.