US Postal Service PSE Mail Processing Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2017

1.8

174 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Peoria, AZ) in August 2013.

Interview

In my office they would interview 15-20 people a day so competition is pretty high, but if you score high on the test and/ or a military veteran it should be easier to get hired. I recommend to buy/ borrow a book that will help you with the test and do a lot of practice.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if there is something that you are not sure how to handle?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for US Postal Service

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vallejo, CA

Application

I interviewed at US Postal Service (Vallejo, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Very relaxed interview. Asked work history then showed me around the facility . Process seems very long. It's been 3 weeks and I haven't seen an e mail sense they told me to watch out for an e mail..

Anonymous Employee in Van Nuys, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Van Nuys, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Hiring and interview were a bit long but overall pretty easy, I would recommend applying the pay is good, and the job is stable, the staff was friendly and very helpful. And when I went back after I got hired they were really easy to talk to.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Edison, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

First of all our documents were checked. Then several announcements made. We were told to write down our name and DOB on a file cover. Then interview was started and it lasted for approximate 4 hours. There were around 45 candidates and 6 interviewers and we were being called one by one.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Seated in order by test scores and had to re submit full application by filling it out with two forms of I.D. ready. Applicants were called to table to sign and get detailed information on pay and orientation. There was no initial one on one interview, took about two days including orientation to conclude process.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

Came to facility, waited to be interview, got a short tour of one of the machines would be working on, waited some more, taken to a room, questions and the like, walked out after completion.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the Postal Service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Went in there; filled in some paper work; got called for the interview, and they asked me some questions about work ethics and job performance. The supervisor gave me some advices in doing a better job, if I were offered the position.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Memphis, TN) in August 2013.

Interview

Group Interview Setting with over 50 people. They passed around our application that we did online to make changes. Then each individual person was called into a room and was asked about 5 easy questions.

Interview Questions

• Q: How many years of warehouse experience do you have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Charles, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Lake Charles, LA) in March 2016.

Interview

Everything was just like talking to friends made you feel comfortable just asked about your current job and asked if you had speeding tickets or wrecks on your driving record

Interview Questions

• what would you do with angry customer   1 Answer

PSE Mail Processing Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service in September 2015.

Interview

Waiting process mainly, just be an avid email checker so you don't miss out. You will have several emails even once they offer it to you. Don't make the mistake of quoting your job until you have an actual orientation day. I made that mistake and waited over a month