US Postal Service Postmaster Relief Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Postal Service Postmaster Relief Interview Questions

Interviews at US Postal Service

1.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peterstown, WV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Peterstown, WV) in June 2018.

Interview

Very easy and laid back. Went in another section of the post office and was told about the job, what to expect, and hours. Very friendly and nice postmaster. He was willing to answer any questions I had and help in anyway

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for US Postal Service

Postmaster Relief Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Postal Service in July 2009.

Interview

If you pass the drug test and background check and have not been fired from the post office before you have a good chance.

Negotiation

No negotiation, salary is the same for all experience levels.

Postmaster Relief Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at US Postal Service in June 2014.

Interview

My process was I applied on May 23 got a call June 5 to come in for an interview on the June 10, the interview was real east and the postmaster was nice. Next day received an email for drug test and background check. Completed that, now just waiting on my offer letter.

Interview Questions

• If I call you an said I need you here at this time, how would I react?   Answer Question

Postmaster Relief Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service.

Interview

A basic list of questions was read to me and mainly asked yes or no answers. The questions involved basic safety and work habit type questions. I was not asked anything about previous employment.

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Rochester, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

Very long and drawn out. It took multiple weeks after I applied to be asked to come to an interview. It took so long, I thought they weren't interested. After my interview, it took another couple of weeks for me to be hired and then begin training. The whole experience, although easy, was tediously drawn out.

Interview Questions

• How close do you live to the Post Office? Would you be able to ensure transportation to work even in poor weather conditions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Greenville, SC) in March 2013.

Interview

Once applying you have to check your email everyday for further instructions. Sometimes it can be quick, sometimes it can take several months. Mine took 2 months from application to hire. The test is not something to be afraid of. The hardest part was the memorization part, but they give plenty of time.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to deal with an upset customer.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Neponset, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Neponset, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

Easy. The Postmaster was very friendly and made sure it was a very relaxed enviroment. I came in before opening so we wouldn't be interupted by customers. It helped I knew her from coming into the post office beforehand. None the less interviews can be nerve racking.

Interview Questions

• Customer service experience?   1 Answer