US Postal Service Rca Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 8, 2017

1.9

77 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Postal Service (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Assessment online
Assessment at a testing site
3 weeks later called for an interview. When I arrived at the place they asked to look at my vehicle and said it was to small so unfortunately did not get the job. Wish they would have told me that over the phone? Need a SUV or truck

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for US Postal Service

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Charleston, SC) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online and immediatley after got an email to take an assessment. Passed it and then received another email for postal test 473 and was scheduled to take it with in 5 days. They have a practice test online that is a lot harder than the actual test given if you need practice, just google it. Took test and got the results that I passed on the way by email. That same day after passing I received an email for GIS background check. Two days later I received an email invite for an interview. It was very laid back, I dressed up and arrived 15 minutes early to make a good impression. The interviewer had paperwork for me to go over, sign, and went over the job description, duties, responsibilities, and gave a brief tour. I was asked your standard job questions but some related more towards the RCA position itself. I was told that I most likely had the job pending drug and background check and should be receiving more emails about job offer soon.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what do you know about safety? How would you handle an angry customer? What does being adaptable mean being to you? What would you do if a dog approached you? How do handle changing personalities at work?   1 Answer

Rca Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at US Postal Service.

Interview

The post master wasn't friendly never really introduced herself during the interview! It was completely uncomfortable for me. She also took a phone call during her interview with me! In all may have asked 3 questions during the interview majority of the time she was just writing thing from my Drivers license.

Anonymous Employee in Clearfield, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Clearfield, UT) in April 2017.

Interview

After the blistering online application process, both you and the hiring manager is ready for it to be over. They seem to always need new people. Do Keep in mind that this means that job requirements can be quite variable.

Rca Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at US Postal Service in February 2017.

Interview

I applied 02/08/2017 and went to the interview on 02/25/2017 it was similar to what everyone else said, group then one on one interview with simple questions then was told to keep an eye out for an offer letter if we received one, on today 03/02/2017 I was given an offer of employment and a separate email was for an additional background check and drug test which I did the same day I got the offer..now beyond this point I don't know what else is to expect without any dates or any further emails like orientation, training and an actual start date

Anonymous Employee in Whidbey Island Naval Air, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Whidbey Island Naval Air, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and within about two weeks received an email to take an online assessment followed by an email to take a proctored exam. After passing the exam, a week later received an email from the Post Master for an interview the next day. The interview was very laid back and conversational. Received and accepted a conditional offer the following week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Elk Grove, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Casual and relaxed. It was a 1:1 interview process. The hiring person was friendly and welcoming so I didn't feel nervous. He answered questions and mostly asked yes/no questions. It was no more than 15 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work with no guaranteed schedule or hours?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Birmingham, AL) in February 2017.

Interview

Tour of the office followed by a briefing of what the job intel and the hours that you should expect to receive. After the tour and job explanation, was asked if I was still interested in the job. After that the interview started.

Interview Questions

• Q. Who is the highest ranking person at the post office?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Edmond, OK) in February 2017.

Interview

A lot of testing and time consuming processes to get to actual training. Once called in for an interview they had over 12 people there and told everyone the pros and construction of the position, if we felt it wasn't for us we could leave at anytime. Then we were called back individually by three different mgrs. My guess is, whichever Mgt called you back for the interview is what office you'd be working. From there I waited for an email to continue onto training.

Anonymous Employee in Waxahachie, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Waxahachie, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

A long interview process. Watch your emails. That's how USPS communicates with you. Look forward to a long wait. The interview itself was short and non taxing. It was a breeze.

Interview Questions

• What kind of automobile I drove.   1 Answer