US Postal Service Rca Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 14, 2017

1.9

86 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Rca Interview

Interview

Took 473 received 82.9, 2applicafions in pre-screening, 7 on hiring list. Received email for interview first time was group interview with about 80 people, second interview there were 4 of us.

Interview Questions

• Can you work outdoors in all weather types   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for US Postal Service

Rca Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service.

Interview

They only asked few questions ; have you had your license suspended in the last 3 years and have you been arrested. They also wanted to know how far did you stay from work.

Anonymous Employee in Bradenton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Bradenton, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

Very long drawn out process. First applied online, got an invitation to take a personality test, then a test at a testing facility (closest to my home was 1hr away), scored 84.5 on the test got a call for a 1:1 interview.
    The interview was a waste of my time. I wasn't really asked any questions, the manager just talked about how little work I could possibly get and talked about himself and the local office.
    The test is easy, memory of addresses and forms to complete.
    After the interview I was told that I would be marked as "highly recommended" then I got an email for orientation about 1 month afterwards. No communication between the interview and the time I got the email. I did get called for the three offices I applied at and was able to choose between two, chose the bad one unfortunately.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any kids?   1 Answer
    • Can you move closer to this post office?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. The union has a contract with rates. No benefits at all for RCA's.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Tulsa, OK) in March 2013.

Interview

Applied online 2 months ago, had an interview today, recieved email for drug screen and background, and now I am waiting. During this time I took an online personality test, then went for a proctored exam. I was waiting quite a while before I was given an email out of the blue to interview.

Rca Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was invited to take personality test. I was then directed to take postal exam at an independent testing facility. Received notification of score (83.6) within one hour through email. I started applying to post offices near my home. Within 3 weeks I got and offer to come in for interview. The interview was fairly easy and not difficult at all. I feel like I over prepared for this interview. The postmaster gave a very detailed description what RCA do and then was told I would be notified thru email the next step if I was selected.

Interview Questions

• Can I handle working outdoors in all weather conditions   Answer Question

Rca Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Postal Service in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online 09-03-2014 invite to take the test at testing center took test 0908/2014 was invited to an face to face interview about a week and a half later 09/19/2014 still waiting for to see if I was selected overall interview went well to me

Interview Questions

• postmaster asked how would I handle an irate customer I said hear them out and help if I can   Answer Question

Rca Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Postal Service in December 2014.

Interview

the interview was a joke the main thing that they wanted to know was if you where avialable 7 days even though they are only going to give you 1 day.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

You apply for the job online and schedule a time to take a test. If you get a high score on the test you have your first interview. After your interest you are emailed 40 pages worth of forms to fill out and then you come back with the completed forms and then your orientation date is schuduled

Interview Questions

• Do you drive a large vehicle   1 Answer

Rca Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service.

Interview

After taking the proctored exam; you have to score 70 or above, i scored 80. You apply for as many positions as you like. I was put on a hiring list, then 2 weeks later i received a call for an interview. It was pretty basic, and easy. I met with PM & RCA head. The interview took 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at the Post Office?
      What would you do if you were told to do different tasks from 2 different people?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Long, I went from Hiring List, Offer Phase, then back to Hiring List

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Folsom, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Good interview .a very personable time with the Manager. Great person to talk to.Interview probably lasted 1 hour. It felt like an conversation with a friend. I wish the Government would treat employees with respect and provide health care, but they are worse than any private industry I have ever seen.

Interview Questions

• Am I flexible in my work schedule   1 Answer