US Postal Service Sub Rural Carrier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Postal Service Sub Rural Carrier Interview Questions

Interviews at US Postal Service

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Mesa, AZ).

Interview

First you apply online. You receive an email giving you instructions what to do next. If applying to be a carrier, you will have to take a text. They will email you the test location. After scheduling your test, you will be invited for an interview ( if you obtained a good enough score!)

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to be a carrier   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for US Postal Service

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2010.

Interview

All positions are given by test scores. Then put on hiring list.then interview at preferred area when name comes up on test registry. Usually a 5-15 minute intervies\w to verify job duties. etc unless u r a real screw up they go by scores.

Negotiation

no neg pay set in union scale.

Sub Rural Carrier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Postal Service in August 2013.

Interview

Interview process was easy not your typical interview where you answer scenario questions and they basically just go over your online app you completed online. if there are no felonies, serious traffic offenses or anything that would flag your application you pretty much have the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-negotioable

Anonymous Employee in Newton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Newton, NJ) in October 2012.

Interview

A very long process. I took the test first week in September. Was called in for an interview a month and a half later. Found out the next week I got the job. Took another three weeks before orientation. Another two weeks before they scheduled me to go to the postal academy for training. Then another two weeks to get driver training. I finally started training in the office the day after Christmas.

Interview Questions

• how is your driving record?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lake Orion, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Lake Orion, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

You had to take a test then they called you in and talked to you about the job. If you got an 80 or higher on the test than you had a good chance of getting called for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you think that you can drive on the left side of a car?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Interview

talked with the post master, went over what was expected of the job. i leased for about thirty minutes and i also got a tour of the facility. I got to meet many other carriers and asked them how the felt working here. It was very informative and helped me make my decision.

Interview Questions

• Can you drive a vehicle on the opposite side?   1 Answer

Sub Rural Carrier Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at US Postal Service in August 2009.

Interview

The Postal Service has a tedious process of eliminating potential candidates. You must first apply to test. Then go for testing. You must select 3 areas of interest. Upon passing, you must then wait for an interview call. Then you go through several interviews/select process. Upon selection, a drug test, background check, etc. Ultimately, you then either receive an employment offering letter or declination letter.

Interview Questions

• In pas experiences, when were you faced with an unexpected or irrate customer.. How did you react.   Answer Question