US Tech Solutions Digital Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

Digital Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Tech Solutions (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2019.

Interview

A very unprofessional company with a call center environment. US Tech Solutions found my resume online and continued to call me until I picked up. Spoke with a recruiter and found the position interesting but requested that I redo my resume to match the job description. I felt this was dishonest and updated my resume honestly. Phone calls continued from recruiter and account manager after they received my resume requesting to match the job description. Had to tell them multiple times that I updated my resume and refused to edit any of request as I felt it was dishonest.

A week later, I had a separate in-person interview with another company that took all day. Starting at 6 pm in the morning, I received phone calls from US Tech Solutions every 30 minutes with no voice message left. At 8 pm, I saw the miss calls and found an email from the recruiter (time-stamped at 6:45 am) if I could do a 7 am phone interview that day with the client who was currently on the East Coast. Replied that I had an all interview and will respond via email about scheduling an interview for later in the week. We were able to quickly set up an interview for the next day.

From 8 am to 10 am, I was prepping for my interview and checked my phone at 10 am showing that US Tech was still calling every 30 minutes even though we have the interview set. On my way to the interview, I called the recruiter who told me that his account manager wanted to talk to me. I spoke with him but all we did is reviewed the job description again. No new pertinent information was exchanged. I left my phone in the car during my other interview. When I finished the interview, my phone had 20 missed calls - all from US Tech! Tried calling but went to voice mail. I emailed both recruiter and account manager requesting to please email me any questions they had for me since we could not connect via phone.

Next morning, I had a phone interview with US Tech's client at 8 am. I checked my phone at 7:30 am and saw that the recruiter called 6 times and no emails were sent. The client called and while on the phone the recruiter called me 2 more times. The interview went great and scheduled an in-person interview for the next day.

At the in-person interview, I realized that the job description did not reveal some important details and realized the hourly rate agreed with the agency was low. The client even expressed concerns that the agency may be low-balling the rate and enlightened me on what other contractors got.

A week later, I got a phone call from the agency with the job offer. I said that we would need to renegotiate at a higher rate for me to accept. I was told that US Tech does not renegotiate already agreed-upon rates.

I thought this chapter ended but the next morning, at 8 am, I saw that the agency had been trying to contact me since 6 am. The agency offered to give me a dollar more than what was originally agreed upon. Referred them to the client's Glassdoors salary guide for the same position and told them my rate needs to be in that range if I were to accept the position. Agency refused to meet the salary rate I requested.

Interview Questions

• Can you work beyond the typical 40-hour workweek?   1 Answer