US Tech Solutions IT Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Tech Solutions IT Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at US Tech Solutions

5.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calabasas, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at US Tech Solutions (Calabasas, CA).

Interview

Just received a call from a recruiter looking for an IT recruiter. She was more interested in getting the last 4 of my social security number and my date of birth. Wjy do you need this info in a first conversation. This feels like a scam! If you are a legitimate company looking for quality candidates do not ask for this info on the phone, especially during the first conversation. After I wouldn't give her my very personal and confidential info she hung up on me. This is not how you conduct business.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for US Tech Solutions

IT Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Tech Solutions.

Interview

HR person was initially till the time i gave interview, was responding to my email and calls. After the interview, HR person didn't get back to me, so I drafted an email to follow up but HR person didn't dare to response.

It is the liability of HR to give response to candidates either result is positive or negative..

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at US Tech Solutions (London, England (UK)) in May 2019.

Interview

It is very good, my experience is very good. I have given Last round with vise president of US tech solutions. I didn't get the offer letter. There was TOTAL 4 rounds . 1st was written test round for 30 minutes. after that 2 nd round Group descussion round. then PERSONAL INTERVIEW. at last vice president round.