US Tech Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

US Tech Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at US Tech Solutions

2.0

Recruiter Interview

Interview

This seems like a scam. Is this a legitimate company or a foreign sales call center? I applied online and received a call within minutes; seriously, minutes! The caller left a voice mail and then texted me 4 times back-to-back. It was a turn off that they seemed so desperate, but even worse was the voice mail and texts made it clear the recruiter did not have a good grasp of the English language and basic grammar. I decided to go ahead and take a call hoping I'd eventually speak with--and definitely report to--a much more professional individual. I scheduled a call and took time off work to ensure I was available. But the recruiter didn't bother to call, email, or text. Later, after I contacted the "company," I was told my number was out of their service area and they were unable to reach me. So you left me a voice mail and you texted me 4 times, and you received and replied to my text, but that same phone number is out of your service area? SCAM.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected was to hear the recruiter was calling a US candidate about a job in the US but they had poor English language and grammar skills and apparently were outside the US call area.   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at US Tech Solutions.

Interview

Initially, i got a call from HR and asked about my previous projects and technical skills. Technical interview was done through phone. Once i selected in interview they discussed about salary and benefits.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between Interface and abstract class?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Tech Solutions (Dallas, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview process was entirely conducted by phone. The office is not located in my state. I had a difficult time understanding the recruiter. He mostly wanted to discuss re-tooling my resume and the job opportunity at an insurance company.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you know you are not going to make a deadline?   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Tech Solutions (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Recruiters at this company find your email through job boards where you have posted your resume. The wording of their email suggests a critical time frame within which you are to reply. In fact, expect a follow-up call within hours after the email is sent. The most important thing they seem to be seeking is the last four digits of your social security number and the month/day of your birth. There is no reason for them to request or require that information before an interview is even held with the client. I chose to unsubscribe from any further contact with them (the option is at the bottom of their email).

Interview Questions

• What are the last four digits of your social security number?   1 Answer

Senior Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at US Tech Solutions (Gaithersburg, MD) in January 2015.

Interview

they contact me got my CV online and called me. I answered the phone and we started the interview process. Than I met the client and had an interview pane with 3 people. Next day they called me.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at US Tech Solutions.

Interview

Simple interview, took a month to receive the offer, there is no particular degree or work experience they were looking for, the interviewer told me about the company and the teams.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions about my background, knowledge of the company.   Answer Question

Crew Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Tech Solutions (Chicago, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

first interview was over the phone and then and in person interview. Both went very well. the only complain is when I got the job, all the calls and emails that i was getting from the company asking me questions and verifying background, etc. Thats really my only complaint

Interview Questions

• tell me a time where you had to assist others and how did it turn out, typical tell me a time questions about the strengths and weaknesses.   1 Answer

Interview

Fair questions, mostly technical questions related to DBA role. The interviewer was an HR person. Nothing specific that was difficult, normal interview. Fair questions, mostly technical questions related to DBA role. The interviewer was an HR person. Nothing specific that was difficult, normal interview.

Billing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Tech Solutions (Fort Mill, SC) in February 2017.

Interview

It's easy two phone interview follow by a call back. And than get a call from the Hiring manager about the good news.
    It's was very nice just to find this job after about 5 months of not working.

Interview Questions

• Ask about past job experiences   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at US Tech Solutions.

Interview

I received a call from a recruiter in US Tech Solutions. They introduced me with the Business Analyst position, and then we conducted a phone interview. We saw a fit between my background and the job requirements, and then I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. The last step was the in-person interview.