US Tech Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Tech Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at US Tech Solutions

2.0

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

they called and it was all done over the phone. straight forward. as long as you got the experience they will initiate next step. The only part that was hard is trying to understand the person since she had a heavy indian accent.

Senior FInancial Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Tech Solutions in January 2015.

Interview

Very unprofessional. I never met with them nor they had any interest in meeting with me. the approach on the phone was let's say weak: not very good communication skills and very bad service as a recruiter. He really was not able to herd me or read me. I got a phone interview although I was not crazy about the job after rescheduling about 5 times. I never hear back from them, not to follow up or to tell me anything about the phone interview.

Public Content Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at US Tech Solutions (Mountain View, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process from the recruiter and at their client site was great. At the client site, I was asked some basic / survey and behavioral type questions. However, I was very disappointed when the recruiter gave me a congratulation message of a false hope of an official job offer real soon. Unfortunately, I just received the dreaded silent treatment with no response after checking on the status and I have no clue what went wrong other than to speculate. The recruiter could have said for example without going into details by saying, "Sorry, you have been passed over by our client at the last minute " and that would have been good enough for me.

Pdi Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Tech Solutions (San Jose, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview- Ask Meta Data related questions
    On-Site Interview- Asks a different kind of general job-related questions that are pretty easy. Asked a different kind of questions like are u able to commute?

Interview Questions

• How do you keep yourself motivated?   1 Answer

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Tech Solutions (Reston, VA) in June 2019.

Interview

I had the worst experience with this company. A recruiter reached out to me, she called me twice in rapid succession, left a 5 second voicemail. That’s fine, it happens. She then emailed me the job info, and added me on LinkedIn. I was in the middle of prepping for a client call, so I simply replied to her email with my updated résumé and told her I was interested in the role. She then immediately called me yet AGAIN, but I was 5 mins away from my client call, so I didn’t answer. She replied to my email and asked when would be a good time to chat on the phone about the position. By this time, I was on my client call, so I didn’t reply because I wasn’t sure when I would be free. I was on my client call for 2 1/2 hours. During that time, the recruiter called me three more times, texted me, and sent me a LinkedIn message asking when we could chat about the position. I get that part of being a recruiter is reaching out to job seekers, but she was already in contact with me. If she didn’t actually want to be respectful of my time and schedule, she shouldn’t have asked when a good time would be for a call. I had every intention of talking to her, but I just wasn’t sure when my client call would be over so I didn’t respond right away. If this is how this company trains their recruiters, I would warn both job seekers and employers to stay away. There are more jobs than job seekers right now, so recruiters shouldn’t be going out of there way to alienate them. I told her I was no longer interested in talking about the position and that she should never contact me again.

Interview Questions

• Did not get any questions because the recruiter harassed me to the point where I was no longer interested in the role.   Answer Question

Digital Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Tech Solutions (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2019.

Interview

A very unprofessional company with a call center environment. US Tech Solutions found my resume online and continued to call me until I picked up. Spoke with a recruiter and found the position interesting but requested that I redo my resume to match the job description. I felt this was dishonest and updated my resume honestly. Phone calls continued from recruiter and account manager after they received my resume requesting to match the job description. Had to tell them multiple times that I updated my resume and refused to edit any of request as I felt it was dishonest.

A week later, I had a separate in-person interview with another company that took all day. Starting at 6 pm in the morning, I received phone calls from US Tech Solutions every 30 minutes with no voice message left. At 8 pm, I saw the miss calls and found an email from the recruiter (time-stamped at 6:45 am) if I could do a 7 am phone interview that day with the client who was currently on the East Coast. Replied that I had an all interview and will respond via email about scheduling an interview for later in the week. We were able to quickly set up an interview for the next day.

From 8 am to 10 am, I was prepping for my interview and checked my phone at 10 am showing that US Tech was still calling every 30 minutes even though we have the interview set. On my way to the interview, I called the recruiter who told me that his account manager wanted to talk to me. I spoke with him but all we did is reviewed the job description again. No new pertinent information was exchanged. I left my phone in the car during my other interview. When I finished the interview, my phone had 20 missed calls - all from US Tech! Tried calling but went to voice mail. I emailed both recruiter and account manager requesting to please email me any questions they had for me since we could not connect via phone.

Next morning, I had a phone interview with US Tech's client at 8 am. I checked my phone at 7:30 am and saw that the recruiter called 6 times and no emails were sent. The client called and while on the phone the recruiter called me 2 more times. The interview went great and scheduled an in-person interview for the next day.

At the in-person interview, I realized that the job description did not reveal some important details and realized the hourly rate agreed with the agency was low. The client even expressed concerns that the agency may be low-balling the rate and enlightened me on what other contractors got.

A week later, I got a phone call from the agency with the job offer. I said that we would need to renegotiate at a higher rate for me to accept. I was told that US Tech does not renegotiate already agreed-upon rates.

I thought this chapter ended but the next morning, at 8 am, I saw that the agency had been trying to contact me since 6 am. The agency offered to give me a dollar more than what was originally agreed upon. Referred them to the client's Glassdoors salary guide for the same position and told them my rate needs to be in that range if I were to accept the position. Agency refused to meet the salary rate I requested.

Interview Questions

• Can you work beyond the typical 40-hour workweek?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Tech Solutions (Noida (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

it was telephonic itnerview to begin and later face to face interview to conclude the process. they asked about previous projects and challenges faced with those. later they asked about what specific fixes were done in my work area which improved the QoR.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

offer was as is and no negotiation was done

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at US Tech Solutions (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

I received a call to see if I would be interested in a position. I came in for an interview and met with three individuals. Twenty minutes later after I left I was asked if I wanted to come in for a second interview.

Managerial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at US Tech Solutions (Visakhapatnam (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

It is good.nice to talk with them and also they are friendly with me. Easy to make it up and also pleasable and you can see the movie is that a lot of fun and be safe and sound like a good day at work and I don't know what to do it again and again and again and again I don't want you so much for your help with that one day and I have to go to the gym.Be careful with the kids to the today I will have to go to sleep in the morning and I don't know what to do it again and again and I have a nice time and place them in the world is not a good day at work today but it doesn't have any questions about it and I don't want you here with us for the first time I get a hold on to it now and then we went out and I don't know what you doing today.

IT Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Tech Solutions.

Interview

HR person was initially till the time i gave interview, was responding to my email and calls. After the interview, HR person didn't get back to me, so I drafted an email to follow up but HR person didn't dare to response.

It is the liability of HR to give response to candidates either result is positive or negative..