US Tech Solutions Marketing Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

0.0

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Tech Solutions (Reston, VA) in June 2019.

Interview

I had the worst experience with this company. A recruiter reached out to me, she called me twice in rapid succession, left a 5 second voicemail. That’s fine, it happens. She then emailed me the job info, and added me on LinkedIn. I was in the middle of prepping for a client call, so I simply replied to her email with my updated résumé and told her I was interested in the role. She then immediately called me yet AGAIN, but I was 5 mins away from my client call, so I didn’t answer. She replied to my email and asked when would be a good time to chat on the phone about the position. By this time, I was on my client call, so I didn’t reply because I wasn’t sure when I would be free. I was on my client call for 2 1/2 hours. During that time, the recruiter called me three more times, texted me, and sent me a LinkedIn message asking when we could chat about the position. I get that part of being a recruiter is reaching out to job seekers, but she was already in contact with me. If she didn’t actually want to be respectful of my time and schedule, she shouldn’t have asked when a good time would be for a call. I had every intention of talking to her, but I just wasn’t sure when my client call would be over so I didn’t respond right away. If this is how this company trains their recruiters, I would warn both job seekers and employers to stay away. There are more jobs than job seekers right now, so recruiters shouldn’t be going out of there way to alienate them. I told her I was no longer interested in talking about the position and that she should never contact me again.

Interview Questions

• Did not get any questions because the recruiter harassed me to the point where I was no longer interested in the role.   Answer Question