USAA Claims Adjuster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 15, 2017

2.8

24 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at USAA (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Never even got one. I really want to work for this company, while I am on a relocation for my spouse, who is beginning with them as a Manager. I had an official referral from another contact and Manager in the company, another referral from a Director and informed them my spouse was about to start with them as a Manager...Yet, I was ruled out from a position I applied to, because of the results of a computerized assessment test. Granted, my experience level and qualifications likely made me overqualified for the position, but I was not even contacted, in person, to discuss this position or any other possibilities. Upon contacting a person in recruiting about feedback, I was only told I could not be given any information about the results of the assessment, and that I could not try to apply again for 6 months! I have been a top performer in my claims adjuster role, for years, yet I am ruled out by a computer assessment test, after having been referred by management level personnel??

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for USAA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at USAA (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2013.

Interview

1-Got called did a phone screening
    2-Met with USAA supervisors and interviewed
    3-Got called for second interview
    4-Went to have dinner with other USAA managers
    5-Went to final interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time that you had to deliver bad news   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at USAA (Colorado Springs, CO) in August 2009.

Interview

panel interview, criminal - work history- financial background check, fingerprint check, drug test, online skills test, then you might get an offer. if you have something to hide, do not apply, they will find it.

Interview Questions

• give an example when...   1 Answer
    • the questions are looking for though processes & behaviors.   1 Answer

Negotiation

they don't, you accept or deny, no middle ground

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USAA.

Interview

I uploaded my resume on the site. Heard back a few weeks later. Phone interviews. I was asked to then apply for the job. Then I had a Skype interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at USAA (San Antonio, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

The Interview process was done through a college recruiter at the College Fair. There was a 30 minute interview with behavioral questions. My interview was done on my school's campus in a room 1 on 1.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation where I didn't get along with a team member?   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at USAA in October 2014.

Interview

college campus interview and onsite interview. I met representatives at the career fair, then I attended an informational, then applied online. Overall I enjoyed the process and everyone was very warm and approachable.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at USAA (San Antonio, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview process took about 3 months from application to finalize a shin might be process was smoved and seamless. But the wait was well worth it because USAA is one of the best places to work in the United States of America

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at USAA (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2013.

Interview

phone, on-line and panel interview which was challenging but attainable. The interview was professional, the phone interview was quick and to the point and the panel interview was a little intimidating but the interviewers were excellent at allowing me to relax.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for usaa   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was not a negotiation phase.

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USAA.

Interview

I did initial on line assessment then I got a phone interview passed and then did the face to face interview. I have no prior experience but I recently graduated with bachelors. I haven't heard anything yet i had my face to face interview last Friday. I thought being a military spouse might helped but not sure

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at USAA (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online, process didn't take very long. About a week later I got an email to set up a phone interview the following week. I did the phone interview and everything seem to go great. It took two days to receive an email saying I was NOT selected to move forward with the interview and all the other three different positions I had applied for were also changed to NOT selected.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to make a difficult notification.   1 Answer