USAA Claims Adjuster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

USAA Claims Adjuster Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at USAA (Tampa, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

Must past a series of 3 test. Interview as pretty basic. Will possibly be asked to sale a product to them i.e. your favorite pen or your favorite restaurant. Will receive immediate feedback.

Interview Questions

• They may ask you to sale them on going to your favorite restaurant.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for USAA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at USAA (New York, NY).

Interview

Took assessment test. Pass. I was told HR is going to call for a phone interview at 230 pm. She called at 330 apologized for not calling on time and ask if she could reschedule I told Her I was fine to proceed with interview. She again declined, and stated she was behind and repeatedly asked if she could reschedule for the next day. I agreed. THAT SEALED MY FATE. She never called. I called her and her boss for two weeks no response. Found out thru some research that if u reschedule any interview. It is an automatic FAILURE.

Interview Questions

• Can we reschedule this phone interview?   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at USAA (San Antonio, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

The Interview process was done through a college recruiter at the College Fair. There was a 30 minute interview with behavioral questions. My interview was done on my school's campus in a room 1 on 1.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation where I didn't get along with a team member?   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at USAA in October 2014.

Interview

college campus interview and onsite interview. I met representatives at the career fair, then I attended an informational, then applied online. Overall I enjoyed the process and everyone was very warm and approachable.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at USAA (San Antonio, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview process took about 3 months from application to finalize a shin might be process was smoved and seamless. But the wait was well worth it because USAA is one of the best places to work in the United States of America

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at USAA (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2013.

Interview

phone, on-line and panel interview which was challenging but attainable. The interview was professional, the phone interview was quick and to the point and the panel interview was a little intimidating but the interviewers were excellent at allowing me to relax.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for usaa   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was not a negotiation phase.

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USAA.

Interview

I did initial on line assessment then I got a phone interview passed and then did the face to face interview. I have no prior experience but I recently graduated with bachelors. I haven't heard anything yet i had my face to face interview last Friday. I thought being a military spouse might helped but not sure

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at USAA (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online, process didn't take very long. About a week later I got an email to set up a phone interview the following week. I did the phone interview and everything seem to go great. It took two days to receive an email saying I was NOT selected to move forward with the interview and all the other three different positions I had applied for were also changed to NOT selected.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to make a difficult notification.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at USAA (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

After the application was filled out online I received an email to complete an online assessment. That consisted of a typing test and a "which best describes you" questionnaire. After this I was given a phone interview. The phone interview was questions such as: Tell me a time you had to deal with a difficult customer?, Tell me a time a decision didn't go as planned.
    After the phone interview you go for a drug test and schedule an in-person interview. The in-person interview were essentially the same questions. During this process you are going through a background check also.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you led a group of people to reach a common goal.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USAA (Colorado Springs, CO) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied on and I was required to take an assessment test. Then, I had to fill out another preliminary application. This process took about 2 weeks. Afterwards, I received an e-mail and had 24 hours to complete a urine test at a location by my house (the only reason this was stressful was because my husband had surgery, but regardless, I had to take the test and I passed it but then I had to run back to the hospital). I had a phone interview which I passed and then a second interview with two hiring managers. One of the hiring managers wasn't able to attend but the interview was still pretty relaxed and comfortable. Then, I had to go through a verification process through hire-right and had to send them copies of my W2 as well as a criminal history form for them to collect information from my home state. I received an offer via e-mail and was directed to a website to either accept or decline.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty straightforward:
      1) What do you know about claims adjusting and this particular position?
      2) Do you have any experience in adjusting?
      3) Tell me about a time a customer was upset and how you handled the situation?
      4) Have you ever had to deliver unexpected or upsetting news?
      5) Why do you want to work for USAA?
      6) What are your career goals?
      Answer Question