USAA Claims Adjuster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 15, 2017

2.8

24 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at USAA (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Never even got one. I really want to work for this company, while I am on a relocation for my spouse, who is beginning with them as a Manager. I had an official referral from another contact and Manager in the company, another referral from a Director and informed them my spouse was about to start with them as a Manager...Yet, I was ruled out from a position I applied to, because of the results of a computerized assessment test. Granted, my experience level and qualifications likely made me overqualified for the position, but I was not even contacted, in person, to discuss this position or any other possibilities. Upon contacting a person in recruiting about feedback, I was only told I could not be given any information about the results of the assessment, and that I could not try to apply again for 6 months! I have been a top performer in my claims adjuster role, for years, yet I am ruled out by a computer assessment test, after having been referred by management level personnel??

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for USAA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USAA (Tampa, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview. Then a 2nd with the hiring manager. Did not get the job even though I myself am a USAA member and transitioning out of the Army! I thought i would have the upper hand being a member and udnerstanding Military life since I am currently active duty. It baffles me that they would pick a joe shmo off the street instead of literally one of their own,

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USAA.

Interview

I uploaded my resume on the site. Heard back a few weeks later. Phone interviews. I was asked to then apply for the job. Then I had a Skype interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at USAA (Tampa, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

Must past a series of 3 test. Interview as pretty basic. Will possibly be asked to sale a product to them i.e. your favorite pen or your favorite restaurant. Will receive immediate feedback.

Interview Questions

• They may ask you to sale them on going to your favorite restaurant.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at USAA (New York, NY).

Interview

Took assessment test. Pass. I was told HR is going to call for a phone interview at 230 pm. She called at 330 apologized for not calling on time and ask if she could reschedule I told Her I was fine to proceed with interview. She again declined, and stated she was behind and repeatedly asked if she could reschedule for the next day. I agreed. THAT SEALED MY FATE. She never called. I called her and her boss for two weeks no response. Found out thru some research that if u reschedule any interview. It is an automatic FAILURE.

Interview Questions

• Can we reschedule this phone interview?   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at USAA (San Antonio, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

The Interview process was done through a college recruiter at the College Fair. There was a 30 minute interview with behavioral questions. My interview was done on my school's campus in a room 1 on 1.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation where I didn't get along with a team member?   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at USAA in October 2014.

Interview

college campus interview and onsite interview. I met representatives at the career fair, then I attended an informational, then applied online. Overall I enjoyed the process and everyone was very warm and approachable.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at USAA (San Antonio, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview process took about 3 months from application to finalize a shin might be process was smoved and seamless. But the wait was well worth it because USAA is one of the best places to work in the United States of America

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at USAA (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2013.

Interview

phone, on-line and panel interview which was challenging but attainable. The interview was professional, the phone interview was quick and to the point and the panel interview was a little intimidating but the interviewers were excellent at allowing me to relax.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for usaa   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was not a negotiation phase.

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USAA.

Interview

I did initial on line assessment then I got a phone interview passed and then did the face to face interview. I have no prior experience but I recently graduated with bachelors. I haven't heard anything yet i had my face to face interview last Friday. I thought being a military spouse might helped but not sure