USAA Claims Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

USAA Claims Representative Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at USAA (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2016.

Interview

Apply online, do their survey thing, short phone interview, then at the end of said interview was asked to come to campus in Phoenix. In-person interview lasted about 45 minutes, consisted of STAR behavioral questions, asked about previous jobs and to elaborate on some of the things you did. What you like about the company, questions you have for them.
You would think that if they paid for the background and drug test that you are pretty much in, right? Wrong.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for USAA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at USAA (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

The phone interview took place a few weeks after I completed the online assessments. The online assessment consisted of a typing test that was relatively easy if you know your way around a keyboard. The actual phone interview was about 15 mins. They start off telling you about the position and making sure you understand what the work schedule and training schedule will be like. Then they ask you the interview questions, which are behavioral based. This basically means that the questions will start off like "Tell me about a time when..." The hardest one they asked was "Tell me about a time when you had to deliver news to a customer that wasn't in the customer's favor."

Interview Questions

• The hardest one they asked was "Tell me about a time when you had to deliver news to a customer that wasn't in the customer's favor."   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USAA (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

I applied for Claims Dept. I received a phone interview. That went great and she said the next thing would be a face to face interview. I had that and it went great also. I also got an email to go for a drug test. That was confusing.

Interview Questions

• What in your past work experience did you have a difficult customer and how did you take care of that customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at USAA (Tampa, FL) in September 2012.

Interview

I applied online. A week and a half later I was e-mailed a link for an assessment test. There was a practice typing test, then 6 different sets of information that needed to be typed. After that were typical assessment questions. The next day I received a call to set up a date and time for the phone interview.

The recruiter that interviewed me was very nice and easy to talk to. She did a great job of going over information specific for the job like weeks and hours of training, and pay rate among other things. She asked the typical questions. I felt the interview went really well, unfortunately I was not selected for a face to face interview.