USAA Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 19, 2017

3.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at USAA in January 2016.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews with USAA. After the first phone interview I was told that I would receive an email having me authorize a background check and then would further receive information for a drug test. They performed an extremely in depth background check (in which they found nothing) and my drug test came back clear prior to my second interview. The second interview was slightly uncomfortable as there were 2 people on the phone and they kept muting me and I felt like I was being disconnected.

Interview Questions

• If we asked your co-workers to name 4 words that would describe your work, what would they say?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for USAA

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at USAA in September 2015.

Interview

The process was: drug screening, phone interview, manager interview, & background screening. The phone interview was about 15 min and fairly easy. Mostly decribing the job and asking behavioral questions. The manager interview consisted of behavioral questions and questions about your character. The manager interview was about 35 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at USAA (San Antonio, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

Brief phone call asking my availability and general knowledge of accounting processes and customer service experience. It was a while back and it was for a temp to hire position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at USAA (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2011.

Interview

Very tough interview process. Questions are predictable for the position, but the interviewers gave no feedback or expressions so it was impossible to tell whether I was doing well or not. Very professional as expected, but the long wait time and lack of feedback make it hard to know how well I did.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at USAA (San Antonio, TX) in February 2010.

Interview

I applied online and after recieving an email notification of employee referal. I was then requested to take an assesment that covered behavior and general knowledge. The test does require some scratch paper and maybe a calculator. Be sure to work in a quite environment and have plenty of time to complete the assessment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USAA (San Antonio, TX) in November 2008.

Interview

They contacted me by email to let me know they had reviewed my application and someone would be contacting me by phone. I received a phone call, they asked me a few questions and informed me that I would need to take a personality test online before going further in the interview process.
    They sent me instructions by email, I took the test and the results were pretty quick after that. I answered the questions honestly, and I consider myself to have pretty high moral standards, which may have been the problem I guess? Not sure, it doesn't really tell why you weren't a match, just sends you an email that you were not a match based on the test.

Interview Questions

• No specific questions were difficult, just a lot of questions with no right or wrong answer and some didn't exactly match the way you felt. There are a lot of questions that have moral implications, and some that relate specifically to the job.   1 Answer