USAA Human Resources Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Human Resources Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at USAA (San Antonio, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

Working with the recruiter was great, he was very willing to work with my schedule to set up the phone interview.

The person who called to interview me called 15 minutes late, which was not very convenient and made me a little more nervous than I probably would have been if they called me on purpose.

8 days after my phone interview I received an email that said I was selected to be one of the finalists for the position and they would like to host me in San Antonio.

4 days after that email I received a call that I was not supposed to get the email telling me I was a finalist. Instead, I was not selected to be hosted in San Antonio.

I was not happy at all, and since I am studying Human Resources, I realized this is not professional either. The person who talked to me on the phone telling me that I was not selected was very professional. She did a great job apologizing and helping me realize that she was sorry for the mistake.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the last time you successfully got people together for a united cause.   Answer Question