USAA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

USAA Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2017

2.8

Intern Interview

Interview

Initial 5 min interview with one person to talk about basic info. Second person went through behavioral questions and then gave a written skills test.

Interview Questions

• What was your the most difficult obstacle that you had to overcome?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Interviewed at a conference two weeks later was flown out for an interview and tour of headquarters

Interview Questions

• They will ask a design and creativity questions that are all very different in nature and sometimes difficult to think outside of the box on.   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

Very basic phone interview with HR person and then offered to fly me out for the face to face. Two managers, pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions

• One of the hiring managers took his cell phone out of his pocket and asked me to sell it to him right there.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

College Hire IT Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview with an IT director. The process started off with: tell me about yourself....Then I was asked an algebra problem with databases....Then behavioral questions....Then describe a traffic system (p2p vs client-server)....And lastly if I were to teach a programming language that I have never learned, how would I go about doing so. It lasted an hour.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult analysis you have ever had?   Answer Question

IT Programmer/Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USAA.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone interview. They started off asking me behavioral questions. Then they asked me an algebra question about databases, then asked to design a traffic system, then asked how I would teach a programming language if I didn't know the language and I only had two weeks to learn it. They emailed me back a week later and offered me a final round interview.

Intern Interview

Interview

University recruitment, campus fair, campus interview, followed by on-sight interview.

Interview Questions

• Mainly behavioral questions, they weren't trying to catch you off guard.   Answer Question

Financial Foundations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USAA.

Interview

applied online, took an 1hr long test online. got a an email 2 days later, saying the recruiter will call me, waited and hour for his call.

College Hire IT Ntern Interview

Interview

interview on school campus then interviewed at USAA

P&C Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at USAA.

Interview

Questionnaire, standard personal questions on web. Recruiter called a few days later for interview on phone. Asked behavioral type, "Tell me about a time when..." Next step was face to face with manager, more scenario and behavioral type. The recruiter calls back about week or so later to offer job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

didn't negotiate. Based on my experience was offered more than advertised

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at USAA (Tampa, FL) in April 2010.

Interview

Went very well, panel of 2 managers for the face to face. Was called a few weeks later.