USAA Member Relationship Specialist II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

USAA Member Relationship Specialist II Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Member Relationship Specialist II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USAA in September 2016.

Interview

Initial Interview with Recruiter, followed by a skills test involving office skills and situational questions. If you do well on this test you will be asked to conduct an interview with the department manager. Due to location I was able to conduct the interview over the phone.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for USAA

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at USAA (San Antonio, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

I summitted my application online on Friday and Monday I was sent a survey to complete. After completing the survey, which took about an hour to complete, I was called on Wednesday to scheduled an interview.

Interview Questions

• Typical question strengths/weakness, customer service, ect.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at USAA (Tampa, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

I applied in october, recieved a email for skills test and simulation test. These were easy, have now recieved email 3 days later for phone interview.