USAA Member Relationship Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

USAA Member Relationship Specialist Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at USAA (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Had a brief phone interview with HR. Then had an in person interview with a sales manager. The turnover is high, so there are a lot of people interviewing. You then need to go for a drug test and get finger print clearance before you can officially be offered the job. Once they offer you the job, you wait until the next training class is open because they want to start about 30 people at once- so there may be a wait.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. You will get offered more to start with a college degree.

Other Interview Reviews for USAA

Member Relationship Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at USAA.

Interview

Initial phone screening, online assessment, then another phone interview with recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were behavior. Give an example of when you provided "over and above" customer service, how you dealt with an upset customer, etc. Hardest question was why are you willing to consider a postition that pays substantially less than your last one.   1 Answer

Member Relationship Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at USAA in February 2008.

Interview

The initial contact was to complete computer-based personality/intelligence/skills testing. Successful completion led to a phone interview with a people services representative followed by an interview with two hiring managers from the area for which I was applying. One conducted the interviews while the second documented everything. This was somewhat distracting, but not overly so. After the face-to-face interview I received a job offer over the phone from the people services rep.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at USAA (Tampa, FL) in October 2009.

Interview

Very selective company. Skills test and personality test were completed from home computer. A telephone interview and an inperson interview were required. The process was easy, but took some time. For some the total process from application to start date could be as long as three months.

Interview Questions

• All questions were standard interview questions. If you go to the interview prepared, and have researched the company history and culture, this part will be easy   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer was firm. The company has excellent benefits, and the offer was fair. USAA has a history of end of tproviding an end of the year bonus. This was not mentioned, so the total package was actually more than presented.