USAA Real Estate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at USAA Real Estate

2.8

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at USAA Real Estate (San Antonio, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

Phone round, 2 in person rounds. Not hard, pretty much standard. Resume and past experience matter more than interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pointless.

Systems Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at USAA Real Estate (El Paso, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

This systems administrator position is responsible for the installation, configuration, security patching and overall systems administration support for various Microsoft Windows server operating systems and server applications on campus.

Tech Interview

Interview

The first round was a phone interview, mostly about resume, two behaviour question. There were three people interviewed me.
    The second round was a tech interview, the question is based on the position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USAA Real Estate (San Antonio, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

2 hour interview split between 3 groups of 2 people. Spoke at length about possible scenarios and how I would resolve the issue. Great way to figure out if a person would be a good personality fit. Not many technical questions. All in all a positive experience.

Investment Performance & Attribution Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at USAA Real Estate (San Antonio, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me via LinkedIn. I submitted my resume and then interviewed over the phone. This then led to an in-person interview that lasted about 5 hours, meeting with top-level executives. After that, I was given an excel test with performance questions. After I submitted my test, I never heard back from anybody at the company.

I followed up with the head of HR and also the hiring manager, and they never responded, not even a "thank you for your e-mail". The company decided to go with a more senior hire (I found out through the original 3rd party recruiter).

I was in utter disbelief that a company that has time after time won several "best employer" awards would treat their applicants with such tactful disrespect by never responding to the "thank you" email(s) post in-person interview in addition to not responding to email(s) about where they were in the hiring process.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at USAA Real Estate in September 2009.

Interview

Hiring Process took awhile. did not know what the pay was going to be untill after I completed everything.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult situation I have been in, How did I hadle it.   1 Answer