USAA USAA IT College Hire Interview Questions | Glassdoor

USAA USAA IT College Hire Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at USAA (San Antonio, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online. I was contacted about three weeks later with a date and time for an information session and initial interview.

The information session lasted about an hour and the initial interview that followed included a variety of "tell me a time when..." questions and a puzzle solving question.

The second round interviews took place a couple of weeks later and included a dinner at a hotel downtown on one evening and a full day the following day which included interviews before lunch and a tour of the USAA campus that afternoon. I was contacted by phone about a week later to be informed that I would be receiving an offer via email later that day.

Interview Questions

• Given 10 minutes, design and describe a system for real time customer tracking of a pizza order from the time the order is placed until the time the order arrives at the customers door.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, salary and benefits were clear up front.

Other Interview Reviews for USAA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at USAA (San Antonio, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

usual interview behavioral questions, then "test" problems/questions to see how innovative you can be. the interviewer was genuinely nice, and the interview was pretty casual.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at USAA (San Antonio, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

I met a recruiter at the career fair, gave him my resume, and received a call for an interview that night. After the interview at the school, I received an email that I could move on to the next round which would be held on site at USAA. We arrived and ate dinner with all of the other potential hires and in the morning we had a tour of the campus. While there, we also did our interviews. Mine lasted no more than 15-20 minutes. The questions were not hard and were generally all behavioral minus the last 3 which were questions that you had to work out. I received a job offer no more than 2 weeks later but declined for monetary reasons.

Interview Questions

• How would you design a system to track traffic in a x block radius?   Answer Question

Received higher offer elsewhere