USIC Locate Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

USIC Locate Technician Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at USIC (Houston, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Attended their job fair last Monday. The interviewer ask sample question, and I express my real interest to join company as locator specially when my 6 years of oil and gas experience as field directional driller are some how related to what they doing.I been told that i will get phone interview from the supervisor middle of the week, if he agree you will move on to next step.I received email (no phone interview conducted) today tells they will not move forward with my application.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for USIC

Locate Technician Interview

Interview

the interview was a very simple process. got a call for an interview for utility locate met up with the supervisor at a mcdonalds went over my resume right there saw that I had other jobs working outside before and got the job offer the same day.

Interview Questions

• do you mind working in all weather conditions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arbutus, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USIC (Arbutus, MD) in May 2015.

Interview

Went over job requirements, talked about the different types of jobs there are and where are the main job site locations. They seemed to be very interested in me and what I brought to the table and I would find out in 2 weeks whether I get the job or not

Interview Questions

• Explain in 5 minutes or less why you are good for this job   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at USIC (Houston, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Met shook hands with panel. Only real questions they asked was if I knew what they did as a company, and if I was willing to work outside for a majority of the day

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USIC (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by a district manager who was able to make the decision on the spot whether or not to hire someone on the spot. He had good demeanor and good sense of humor. The thing that I did not like when I reflect back on the interview was that I asked specific questions and was lied to. I asked why there was such a hiring blitz of between 60 - 80 people within a couple of months. I asked what the retention level was like. I asked how flexible the work schedule was. At the time, they seemed like very adequate answers, however, after working in the field for a while, I soon realized that there was a lot of dissension and discord with the actuality of the interview. I despise being lied to have a position filled with unqualified people just to have a warm body to add to the final labor pool numbers.