UST Global Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UST Global Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jan 10, 2018

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview was very friendly. Be prepared to walk through your resume and discuss your previous work experience with real examples wherever possible. The emphasis of the interview was on developing an understanding of my listening and analytical skills more than anything else.

Interview Questions

• Do you see that peak of the hill outside? How far do you think that is from this room?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UST Global

Anonymous Employee in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at UST Global (Aliso Viejo, CA).

Interview

The interview process is quite relaxed. It's rather more conversational than a formal interview. It's basically about how you present your strength and personality to the hiring manager that makes him think you are right for the team. The interview took around an hour which was longer than I expected. Nonetheless, it was a good office atmosphere if you can just sit and relax.

Interview Questions

• If a company XYZ comes to you to solve a problem for them (given a situation), how would you solve for them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UST Global (Rochester, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Sent in a resume, took a test similar to the SAT's, after I made it through that process I did a group interview and then finally a one on one.

Interview Questions

• Where did I see my career in 5 years   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at UST Global (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview Process is simple and with quality. Friendly Interviewers. Questions based on experience and projects worked on. Aptitude test, Group Discussion, Managerial Interview, HR Interview .After all rounds offer letter was obtained through email with joining date and package.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding academics and previous work experience   2 Answers

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UST Global.

Interview

Campus placement with 2 rounds and a presentation on the Summer internship

Interview Questions

Negotiation

initially they offered 3-3.5 Lakhs PA and i could stretch it till 4.8 -5.5 PA since i already had another offer from their close competitor

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UST Global (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in August 2009.

Interview

HR team will call you. They will qualify and determine if you fit the job description for the project. You will be scheduled for a technical interview. A technical interviewer will call you. If you pass, you will be called by HR for Job offer.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult project you handled and provide specific instances where you used specific skills..   Answer Question

Location.