UST Global Interview Questions in Cochin, India | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 28, 2017

2.5

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at UST Global (Kochi (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

It was an off-campus drive, held in the month of January'16. First, was an aptitude round, which consisted of 4 sections: math, english, logical and computer. And there are separate cut-offs for each section. After the aptitude, it was a Group Discussion round. And after that an interview. It could either be an HR interview or a technical interview, or both. But, the interview was not immediately after the GD. It was held in the UST Cochin office, in the first week of February'16.
    Also, we had to wait for 3-4months to get the official call letter and the joining date.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be confident in whatever you say. They check our confidence level very much.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ernakulam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UST Global (Ernakulam (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

It include an Aptitude Test. the results were anounced followed by a GD and a f2f interview months later.I was quite prepared but the overall experience was not that great.Quite depressing.

Interview Questions

• 1.Why did you opt for programming being an ece graduate.
      2.Will we benefit taking you to job?
      1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ernakulam (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UST Global (Ernakulam (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

It was an off campus recruitment .For ust there will be 3 rounds.
    first is apptitude..Then Group discussion and finally persional interview (technical cum hr).Interview was simple.They mainly asked about general hr questions and some technical question from my favourite subject.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Kochi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UST Global (Fort Kochi (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

there was no interview process. Te selections were based on interest and we ourselves were assigned to select the project.they were so interested to know what we are interested in.all gto over in one day

Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UST Global (Kochi (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Attended Walking at company office,then had second round in another day.Process was quite easy.Still waiting for reply.Selection process is not much transparent .But the rounds were easy.Hr informed that still on hold.

Associate Infrastructure Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UST Global (Kochi (India)).

Interview

they look communication skill
    domain knowledge
    Adaptability
    way of interacting
    punctuality
    gestures
    dressing style
    confidence level
    ability to explain things
    how react in unexpected conditions
    way of walking
    Any projects\publicationsmotivation
    Marks obtained
    caliber to deal problems
    subject knowledge
    ability to work in any shift

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UST Global (Kochi (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

Aptitude test, Group Discussion for almost 2 hours (from 10 they selected 5), one to one Interview (technical + HR). Was a 2 day process. Aptitude on 1st day and Group discussion & Interview on the second day

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ernakulam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UST Global (Ernakulam (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

after the presentation they started with an online aptitude test the selected students were send to an gd + hr round.after that there was a personal interview which included both technical as well as hr questions

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UST Global (Kochi (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

This process was part of campus placement.
    The first round was a general aptitude test. Makes sense to employee students with aptitude.
    The second round was a group discussion, it was a lot of fun. The topics can be anything, just google some topics for group discussions, who knows that might come up the next time you take one.
    Finally, the in person interview. Everything is based on your resume and how you would fit in the company.

Interview Questions

• Do you consider yourself to be a team player? Give me a story from your college which substantiates this fact. What was the last article that you read? How did it influence you ?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thrissur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UST Global (Thrissur (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview was conducted on campus. It was divided into three stages.
    The first stage involved an aptitude test. The test consisted of several numerical questions to test the ability to read and understand numerical data, fast calculations and avoid trick questions.
    The second stage was group discussion. A topic would be given to a group of 6-8 candidates. Each candidate would require to talk on the topic, listen to the peers and respond accordingly.
    The third stage was personal interview. The interviewer would give certain situations and ask how one would react in such situations. They probe technical skills and algorithmic thinking through simple programming problems.

Interview Questions

• Imagine you are the leader of a group of five people. You notice that one of the resource is constantly late to office. Shows a lack of interest in work. The work constantly overshoots deadline. What would you do?   1 Answer