UST Global Interview Questions in Cochin, India | Glassdoor

2.4

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at UST Global (Kochi (India)).

Interview

It took one day for whole process. The technical round was through phone and in person HR round. And I got the offer letter in one week. Technical round was easy as he asked about basics in java, collections and Web services.

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thrissur (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UST Global (Thrissur (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

The recruitment drive was held at Sahrdaya College Thrissur, Kerala. It was a three phase process. First round was Aptitude Test, the one's who are selected in that test are qualified to GD round. And at last HR+TR.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my academic interests, about the project done. And some personal opinions too..   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at UST Global (Kochi (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

It was an off-campus drive, held in the month of January'16. First, was an aptitude round, which consisted of 4 sections: math, english, logical and computer. And there are separate cut-offs for each section. After the aptitude, it was a Group Discussion round. And after that an interview. It could either be an HR interview or a technical interview, or both. But, the interview was not immediately after the GD. It was held in the UST Cochin office, in the first week of February'16.
    Also, we had to wait for 3-4months to get the official call letter and the joining date.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be confident in whatever you say. They check our confidence level very much.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ernakulam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UST Global (Ernakulam (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

It include an Aptitude Test. the results were anounced followed by a GD and a f2f interview months later.I was quite prepared but the overall experience was not that great.Quite depressing.

Interview Questions

• 1.Why did you opt for programming being an ece graduate.
      2.Will we benefit taking you to job?   1 Answer

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ernakulam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UST Global (Ernakulam (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was done as part of a tech fest in Kerala. There were 3 rounds, including development, debugging and a final interview. The coding rounds consisted of normal question. The debugging round consisted of debugging a program written in C. The final interview was in front of a crowd, with the panel asking mostly HR type questions.

Software Engineer Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UST Global (Kochi (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

first we had an aptitude test which consists of multiple type questions ,then we had group discussion on a general topic and at last we had an interview.
    within that interview both hr and technical questions were asked
    all the process was done in a single day

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ernakulam (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UST Global (Ernakulam (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

It was an off campus recruitment .For ust there will be 3 rounds.
    first is apptitude..Then Group discussion and finally persional interview (technical cum hr).Interview was simple.They mainly asked about general hr questions and some technical question from my favourite subject.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Kochi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UST Global (Fort Kochi (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

there was no interview process. Te selections were based on interest and we ourselves were assigned to select the project.they were so interested to know what we are interested in.all gto over in one day

Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UST Global (Kochi (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Attended Walking at company office,then had second round in another day.Process was quite easy.Still waiting for reply.Selection process is not much transparent .But the rounds were easy.Hr informed that still on hold.

Associate Infrastructure Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UST Global (Kochi (India)).

Interview

they look communication skill
    domain knowledge
    Adaptability
    way of interacting
    punctuality
    gestures
    dressing style
    confidence level
    ability to explain things
    how react in unexpected conditions
    way of walking
    Any projects\publicationsmotivation
    Marks obtained
    caliber to deal problems
    subject knowledge
    ability to work in any shift