UST Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 17, 2018

2.8

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UST Global (Boston, MA).

Interview

Had to take a 3 hours computer test, very similar to a high school test, I felt it was unnecessary. If you went to college that test should be very easy for you. After had a group interview, with 10 other people. Almost all of us got hired

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I have attended walk in interview and have gone through a written test, face to face technical round and HR telephonic round. It took around two months to get an offer from HR.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UST Global.

Interview

The interview was at client place directly. There was no HR round specifically, the discussion happened over phone. The process was pretty simple. Not too many rounds, and was well co-ordinated

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UST Global.

Interview

Interview was behavioral and it was a set a tough questions thrown at you. HR looked strict and I didn't hope for the job and later it was all wrong. He acted strict and selected a lot of people

Interview Questions

• What do you do if you disagree with someone at work?   2 Answers

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview was very friendly. Be prepared to walk through your resume and discuss your previous work experience with real examples wherever possible. The emphasis of the interview was on developing an understanding of my listening and analytical skills more than anything else.

Interview Questions

• Do you see that peak of the hill outside? How far do you think that is from this room?   Answer Question

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UST Global (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Face to face interview out of a client office space ... waited for a few weeks, never heard back from H/R either way. Overall was a good interview and expected an offer from H/R or some form of feedback from the organization. Unprofessional place for sure but its all for the best.

Interview Questions

• When can you start? you will hear back from our H/R department. Never did   Answer Question

Junior Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at UST Global.

Interview

I got the interview through my college. There was a GD round first followed by public speaking round. During the one to one interview, there were pretty basic out of the college questions asked on JAVA/J2EE, SQL, Unix, C, C++ etc.

Technical Deployment Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UST Global (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone screen then a webex then a phone interview with client. Most unprofessional company I've dealt with. Absolutely terrible communicators, keystone cops like coordination. Never dealt with the same person twice. This company is just terrible. My strong advice, if a UST Global recruiter calls you, SAY AWAY!!!

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UST Global (Norfolk, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

I had two phone interviews, after that they said to wait a call back thursday or friday and never did. Tuesday I called, the recruiter was very nice, apologized for not calling back and said she was just waiting for them to say yes. That same week I got an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• years of experience and generally stuff already in the resume   Answer Question

Software Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UST Global (New York, NY).

Interview

The client interviewed me directly since UST does not have a horizontal concept or or a CoE.

Ust just arranged for a conversation between me and the client.

It was more like a staffing assignment process where direct client talks to the employee

Interview Questions

• Technology expertise, past experience, specialisation, unique features i bring in   1 Answer

Negotiation

Put a good value in yourself , more than you think you are worth.

They will reject it no matter what you ask.
    If they are needy , they ll come back , thats what happened to me