UST Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 18, 2018

2.8

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UST Global (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Face to face interview out of a client office space ... waited for a few weeks, never heard back from H/R either way. Overall was a good interview and expected an offer from H/R or some form of feedback from the organization. Unprofessional place for sure but its all for the best.

Interview Questions

• When can you start? you will hear back from our H/R department. Never did   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UST Global.

Interview

Campus placement. ha three basic rounds

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UST Global.

Interview

I was extremely nervous before going into the interview. During the interview everything changed. The interview process went very well. I was extremely comfortable. The interviewer asks questions about myself and what I liked to do in my spare time, about my background and my education. The interview ended up being more like a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your hobbies? What is your background and go into specifics?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No I was not.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at UST Global in July 2015.

Interview

Applied through employee referral. Contacted by HR and was asked basic questions and he set up a technical interview. In the technical phone interview I was asked few basic questions on OOPs and then interviewer said " Ok from my side". This were his exact words. The technical guy had difficulty speaking and understanding English.
    After this 1 week passed and there was no response. I sent an email to the HR politely asking for feedback and was told the interview did not go well.
    Please either have someone who understands English call and conduct the interview or have good communication between HR and technical team. Do not waste someone else's time.

Interview Questions

• Explain Classes and Objects in simple terms as you would explain to a fresher.
      Tell me something about yourself
      What are your other skills
      What did you do in XYZ technology   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UST Global in April 2014.

Interview

Interview process is average. They provide few days of training for specific technology related to the project. You might not be given the same work as promised during interview or training or matches your profile.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I have attended walk in interview and have gone through a written test, face to face technical round and HR telephonic round. It took around two months to get an offer from HR.

Software Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UST Global (New York, NY).

Interview

The client interviewed me directly since UST does not have a horizontal concept or or a CoE.

Ust just arranged for a conversation between me and the client.

It was more like a staffing assignment process where direct client talks to the employee

Interview Questions

• Technology expertise, past experience, specialisation, unique features i bring in   1 Answer

Negotiation

Put a good value in yourself , more than you think you are worth.

They will reject it no matter what you ask.
    If they are needy , they ll come back , thats what happened to me

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UST Global (Portland, OR) in October 2014.

Interview

Brief and Quick as I was transferring from another company. Gave the on-site manager my resume and he did all the work, just a casual interview/conversation. Told me that the contract would only allow me to be paid X amount of dollars per year. Then hires a new person for more than any other US employee with the same degree is making.

Interview Questions

• What are you expecting for Pay   1 Answer

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at UST Global (Richmond, VA).

Interview

The Process is smooth, They will do only upon Skype Interview Not even phone Interview. The urgency to fill the position is always with UST Its a small company please see thru that the if you want to be in a challenging environment you Join here else stay away from this company.

Interview Questions

• Is working long hrs is something that a person will be comfortable with?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They will negotiate the salary by saying an offshore person can be brought for the same position at a lower rate.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UST Global (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

Terrible Way to long

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Horrible sent the wrong offer letter at the much lower salary then took two weeks to fix it