UST Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UST Global Interview Questions

Updated Nov 22, 2017

2.8

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UST Global.

Interview

Interview was behavioral and it was a set a tough questions thrown at you. HR looked strict and I didn't hope for the job and later it was all wrong. He acted strict and selected a lot of people

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview was very friendly. Be prepared to walk through your resume and discuss your previous work experience with real examples wherever possible. The emphasis of the interview was on developing an understanding of my listening and analytical skills more than anything else.

Interview Questions

• Do you see that peak of the hill outside? How far do you think that is from this room?   Answer Question

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UST Global (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Face to face interview out of a client office space ... waited for a few weeks, never heard back from H/R either way. Overall was a good interview and expected an offer from H/R or some form of feedback from the organization. Unprofessional place for sure but its all for the best.

Interview Questions

• When can you start? you will hear back from our H/R department. Never did   Answer Question

Junior Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at UST Global.

Interview

I got the interview through my college. There was a GD round first followed by public speaking round. During the one to one interview, there were pretty basic out of the college questions asked on JAVA/J2EE, SQL, Unix, C, C++ etc.

Technical Deployment Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UST Global (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone screen then a webex then a phone interview with client. Most unprofessional company I've dealt with. Absolutely terrible communicators, keystone cops like coordination. Never dealt with the same person twice. This company is just terrible. My strong advice, if a UST Global recruiter calls you, SAY AWAY!!!

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UST Global (Norfolk, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

I had two phone interviews, after that they said to wait a call back thursday or friday and never did. Tuesday I called, the recruiter was very nice, apologized for not calling back and said she was just waiting for them to say yes. That same week I got an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• years of experience and generally stuff already in the resume   Answer Question

Software Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UST Global (New York, NY).

Interview

The client interviewed me directly since UST does not have a horizontal concept or or a CoE.

Ust just arranged for a conversation between me and the client.

It was more like a staffing assignment process where direct client talks to the employee

Interview Questions

• Technology expertise, past experience, specialisation, unique features i bring in   1 Answer

Negotiation

Put a good value in yourself , more than you think you are worth.

They will reject it no matter what you ask.
    If they are needy , they ll come back , thats what happened to me

Group Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UST Global.

Interview

Consisted of one video conference which was scheduled for an hour. Lasted 30 minutes. Additional phone interview was scheduled, but never happened due to scheduling issues. Was surprised to receive and offer without ever meeting in person. Negotiating higher salary took one day and was an easy.

Interview Questions

• Very standard questions about past experience & understanding of the market.   Answer Question

Step IT Up America Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UST Global (Malvern, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

I was contacted via Monster.com. I was then invited to take a test, which I passed. They called me on my way home to set up an interview for the following day or day after. I let the person know that I had to clear it with my current boss first. She pressed me to take one of the interview slots, as management would be deciding on candidates in two days. I asked her if I could call her the following morning after clearing it with my current boss, which I did. She did not return my call until well after I had gone to bed.

Interview Questions

• Basic standardized test assessment, similar to SAT and GRE prep questions. Face-to-face interview would have followed this test in a few days, had the interview time been confirmed.   Answer Question

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at UST Global (Hillsboro, OR) in June 2016.

Interview

There was a phone screening with an existing UST Global employee to inquire about related skills and gauge experience, very easy to pass if you have any experience (including personal) with the expected technologies (think home network for intense hardware automation testing). Within a week or so, there was a call for an on-site interview. A representative from UST Global and their client were present to ask general questions anyone could find the answers to in a short time prior to the actual interview. After another week and a half, they brought me onsite for in-processing.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with any scripting languages?   1 Answer
    • What do you know about computer architecture and hardware?   1 Answer