UST Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UST Global Interview Questions

Updated Jan 15, 2018

2.8

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at UST Global.

Interview

Not complex, no one had experience in this field. This should have been a red flag. They base it off of what major company that you have worked for so they can steal your ideas.

Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UST Global (Hillsboro, OR) in January 2016.

Interview

phone call followed by in person interview, the an offer email.
    I would say that the process of hiring was easy but they made me wait for a month before i heard back from them

Acadmeic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UST Global (Cambridge, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

Enrolled in the Step It up America Program, took a 2 1/2 hour standardized test on Math, English and pattern recognition, took a break and if you passed with a 70% or better was invited to a group interview and 2 individual interviews all in the same day.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in technology, tell me something about you, what excites you about technology?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at UST Global (Aliso Viejo, CA).

Interview

The interview process is quite relaxed. It's rather more conversational than a formal interview. It's basically about how you present your strength and personality to the hiring manager that makes him think you are right for the team. The interview took around an hour which was longer than I expected. Nonetheless, it was a good office atmosphere if you can just sit and relax.

Interview Questions

• If a company XYZ comes to you to solve a problem for them (given a situation), how would you solve for them?   Answer Question

Technology Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UST Global.

Interview

telephonic round ,had a in depth discussion on the technology and there is no response from recruiter thereafter. please let the candidate know on what basis you are not replying to his feedback.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at UST Global in July 2015.

Interview

Applied through employee referral. Contacted by HR and was asked basic questions and he set up a technical interview. In the technical phone interview I was asked few basic questions on OOPs and then interviewer said " Ok from my side". This were his exact words. The technical guy had difficulty speaking and understanding English.
    After this 1 week passed and there was no response. I sent an email to the HR politely asking for feedback and was told the interview did not go well.
    Please either have someone who understands English call and conduct the interview or have good communication between HR and technical team. Do not waste someone else's time.

Interview Questions

• Explain Classes and Objects in simple terms as you would explain to a fresher.
      Tell me something about yourself
      What are your other skills
      What did you do in XYZ technology   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at UST Global (Charlotte, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview had total of 4 rounds, 3 Technical rounds (2 with UST-Global employees and 1 with Client to whom I am reporting to) and 1 with HR for the last round discussion.
    Technical interview required deep understanding of JAVA/J2EE APIs like Generics, Reflection API and Design patterns.

Interview Questions

• What is a Singleton pattern?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They initially offered me $90000 but I was able to negotiate to $93000.
    Always, ask for joining bonus and re-location amount.

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UST Global (Westborough, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview where my skills were discussed, we went over what the project was, the CMS platform, used, and what my role would entail. I am a senior front end developer, so it was more of a formality.

Interview Questions

• How would you plug in linkedin via their API to a CMS Platform?   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UST Global.

Interview

I was extremely nervous before going into the interview. During the interview everything changed. The interview process went very well. I was extremely comfortable. The interviewer asks questions about myself and what I liked to do in my spare time, about my background and my education. The interview ended up being more like a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your hobbies? What is your background and go into specifics?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No I was not.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UST Global (Rochester, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Sent in a resume, took a test similar to the SAT's, after I made it through that process I did a group interview and then finally a one on one.

Interview Questions

• Where did I see my career in 5 years   1 Answer