UST Global Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 27, 2018

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UST Global.

Interview

I was extremely nervous before going into the interview. During the interview everything changed. The interview process went very well. I was extremely comfortable. The interviewer asks questions about myself and what I liked to do in my spare time, about my background and my education. The interview ended up being more like a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your hobbies? What is your background and go into specifics?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No I was not.

Other Interview Reviews for UST Global

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at UST Global in July 2015.

Interview

Applied through employee referral. Contacted by HR and was asked basic questions and he set up a technical interview. In the technical phone interview I was asked few basic questions on OOPs and then interviewer said " Ok from my side". This were his exact words. The technical guy had difficulty speaking and understanding English.
    After this 1 week passed and there was no response. I sent an email to the HR politely asking for feedback and was told the interview did not go well.
    Please either have someone who understands English call and conduct the interview or have good communication between HR and technical team. Do not waste someone else's time.

Interview Questions

• Explain Classes and Objects in simple terms as you would explain to a fresher.
      Tell me something about yourself
      What are your other skills
      What did you do in XYZ technology   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UST Global (Hartford, CT) in June 2018.

Interview

test for the first 2 hours (about 70% passing grade) only 50% passed in my section
    math, reading, analytics

interview with potential employees.

asked some personal question
    Important to google the company before and ask to follow up question
    bring some sort of portfolio to stand out

Interview Questions

• what are your strengths?
      most complicated things in life
      why are you interested in it   Answer Question