UST Global Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 28, 2017

2.6

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at UST Global in January 2013.

Interview

1st round is technical interview which went very well. 2nd round was about project management for an hour.

Interview Questions

• You are going to new clinet to engage on huge new project. What would be your plan for first 90 days?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UST Global

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at UST Global (New Delhi (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process at UST global is very adhoc and unprofessional. In my case there were supposed to be 3 rounds. Technical, followed by Manager and then HR. In the very first stage they shared their budget as upto 30 lacs. Based on the JD and budget shared by them I applied for the job. The technical round was quite good. It was a webex session. Post the technical round I received a call from the HR that first round was excellent and your selection is 85% confirmed and rest 15% depends on salary negotiations. They mentioned that there are some budget constraints so they will not be able to offer you more than 26 lacs. After having long discussions I accepted the offer and asked them to go ahead with the final round. The requirement was very urgent and they wanted me to join on a short notice. Hence I submitted my resignation in the then present organisation based on the offer they shared over the email. Later they came back and said that even 26 lacs will not be possible and they reduced the offer to 25 lacs. Since I had already submitted the my resignation, I accepted that offer as well. After more than 1 week and multiple followups they conducted the Manager round. This round also went quite well ( I even have the recording of the same). But after multiple followups with HR, I did not receive any concrete response from them. Finally they mentioned that the interviewer of the manager round is not responding to the calls and emails of HR. Hence they are closing the requirement.

Interview Questions

• The questions were about the previous projects, technologies used, challenges   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UST Global (Nottingham, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

My second interview - a tele - conference was cancelled 15 mins before because they changed the job specification. This only occurred after an abrupt email exchange with personnel and a first telephone interview with one of the project team. They said they didn't want to was my time......but they already did.....

Interview Questions

• In the first telephone interview with a project manager, there were no questions that as a professional PM I would not be expecting.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UST Global (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest strength
      very nice well organised interview process . But brush up your project management concepts before coming for interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no room for negotiation. Either take it or leave it

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I interviewed at UST Global (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

Professional interview process.
    They asked questions as per my background. Lot of situation related questions like
    What will you do if you are ...
    What seems to be the problem with company A ? How would you fix it

Interview Questions

• Tell 3 most difficult challenges in you rpprofessional life   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UST Global (Kochi (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

not an effective interview. No knowledge of what need to be expected from PM .
    just want to fill positions.

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UST Global in October 2009.

Interview

They needed to hire a PM with ITIL Experience ASAP and were expecting the person coming in to have developed a Service Catalog based on ITIL. It looked like they really did not care for any other qualities in the person as the interview started off with ITIL experience and ended with ITIL experience. There was no introduction of the company, people processes, background etc.