UST Global Senior Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UST Global Senior Software Developer Interview Questions

3.3

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UST Global.

Interview

Very Bad interview process. They were providing me interview time. after that i was online and wait for wait for their skype call as per their given time, But i didn't receive skype request from them. So i had directly to call their HR and then i came to know they cancelled my interview.

Other Interview Reviews for UST Global

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UST Global (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Had attended one round of Telephonic technical interview with UST and a round of Technical interview with their client. Client was happy with the way interview went on and took me to discussion about notice period. I am still waiting for the offer.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UST Global (Chennai (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview was a scheduled one. There was a pre-screening on the resume details and had my first round of Technical interview where I was asked to write Java programs. After the first round feedback, the 2nd round had questions about Selenium and writing the Xpath expressions. The final round was with HR for the salary negotiations and work locations.

Interview Questions

• Selenium:Finding the Xpath expression using the "not" case which I have never used it before.
      Java: Many string parsing questions using regular expressions and Wrapper class functions.   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UST Global.

Interview

Not very difficult. The company takes you if the basics are clear. But after entering there would be multiple interviews from the client side which would be quite tough. Then if the client doesn't select, the resource is put into talent pool.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You can negotiate easily. Getting an offer is easy but getting into project is difficult because client takes multiple interviews.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UST Global in March 2016.

Interview

Very worst . HR don't know to how to schedule drive . they have sent call letters to 200plus and they insulted applicants again screening profiles at interview location without interview ? My profile not into that list but still I m writing on behalf others . is it CMMI level 5 requirement ?.

For 200people only 2 people are conducting interviews then how long it will take to finish all?

Its not following CMMI 5 standards . for 200plus employees 1 HR and 2 member panel . people who are waiting for interview it's hell to wait morning to evening to face interview.

No proper arrangement for schedule . its face everyone has to accept who came to interview including UST employees.

Mind one thing I m not commenting on work environment and company brand .

Interview Questions

• they will send call letter
      again at interview locations shortlist profiles even u have call letter.
      again they will change their mind to go written test.   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UST Global in October 2013.

Interview

4 interviews, and 1 with client, interviews are hard but depends to the account were you are applying, 1st interview is english then technical panel, then soft skills and another with the client.

Interview Questions

• Agile, processes, technical questions   1 Answer

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UST Global (Chennai (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

I was extremely nervous before going into the interview. During the interview everything changed. The interview process went very well. I was extremely comfortable. The interviewer asks questions about myself and what I liked to do in my spare time, about my background and my education. The interview ended up being more like a conversation than an interview. I had Aptitude then Group discussion and final behavioral interview process.

Interview Questions

• How would you rate yourself among others in your class?   1 Answer

Senior Software Developer Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at UST Global.

Interview

3-4 rounds of interviews. Technical experts will ask some silly questions and laugh and trying to prove that the guy does not know anything..no respect to the opponent..lot of fake client name they will say to prove that this is the best possible job in the world. After all of these hr will mail that please resign and u have been selected for senior developer. After all these story when u will ask about release of offer letter and salary then they will react like they are the poorest company in the world ..they will not even try to increase the salary upto 20%. Anyway good luck to this company. However to the interviewers..plz dont waste time. U can get better than this.

Interview Questions

The salary is lesser than my current organisation.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UST Global (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

2 rounds , remaining rounds will be at client place. Not much except on basics of OOPS and C#
    There will be no direct work with UST, but you have to work in client palce

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at UST Global (Kochi (India)).

Interview

It took one day for whole process. The technical round was through phone and in person HR round. And I got the offer letter in one week. Technical round was easy as he asked about basics in java, collections and Web services.